BY ARM & HAMMER

Unique powdered formula eliminates odors at the source and reduces the level of allergens in carpeting. Baking soda goes deep into carpets to eliminate odors, while allergen reducer breaks the static charge that binds allergens to carpet fibers; allergens are released and easily vacuumed up. Scent: Light Scent; Physical Form: Powder; Application: Carpet;Rugs.

Kathy Lee C.
VA
I have a big house and a two dogs. I bought this to reduce the wet-dog-after-rain aroma that can linger about. It has a nice scent, and I believe it made my carpet somewhat fluffier after using it. I can't speak to whether the allergens in the room were reduced (how would one measure that, anyway?), but I sprinkled this about and let it sit for around an hour, and it did cure the wet-dog scent we all dread. I'll be ordering it again, to be sure I have it around.
Mariah B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love all the arm and hammer carpet powders but this one was not appealing to me. It had a bad after scent and didn't help with my husbands allergies at all.
Nicole M.
Saugerties
I love this product. It leaves a nice fresh scent and clean feeling to the carpets. This makes any carpeted room smell amazing after vaccuming.
Brandy L.
San Antonio, TX
We have used this on our carpet due to pet odors and pet dander. It smells very clean and fresh and we let it sit before vacuuming it up.
Nicole N.
Foster, OR
I love arm and hammer for cleaning my carpets and cleaning in general I think there products also sell fresh I highly recommend them
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
It doesn't work so great for the price. I can buy a regular box of arm and hammer odor reducer for cheaper and it does a better job
Harley F.
Longs
It takes care of pet smells like no other carpet stuff I’ve tried. It has a great long lasting smell I love it.
Alexis M.
Anderson
Smells good . I wish the smell lasted longer like the Glade . Don't see a difference in the one with Oct clean
Allison c.
Lisle, IL
Love arm & hammer carpet powders however Not my favorite scent. Also didn't notice it helping my allergies