BY ARM & HAMMER #41 in Baby Wipes

Natural Cleaning with Baking Soda. 100% cotton. Gentle for sensitive skin. Safely and gently cleans baby s hands and face. Alcohol & fragrance free. Moisturizing formula with aloe. No harsh chemicals. Perfect for on-the-go Safely and gently clean your baby s hands and face with these Arm & Hammer® Hand & Face Wipes.  100% cotton wipes contain a moisturizing formula with aloe and do not contain harsh chemicals.  Wipes are also alcohol- and fragrance-free.

Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
I only bought these once because I decided using a baby wipe does the job and doesn't cost me extra money. Do they do what they are supposed to? Sure. I get that they are convenient because they come in little packs, but if my toddler is out of the house a diaper bag is there too and it has baby wipes in it that are just as effective.
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
I love this brand. It does the job for me in getting everything clean for my little one when he is playing somewhere or here at home. I love how many comes in the pack and how the price is just as great. I would buy this more often if I could. Yes I have recommended it to many other mothers.
Carlie M.
Clemson , SC
By far one of the best things I’ve ever encountered. My mom introduced me to this brand a few years back and I have been pleased with the products ever since. This is one of my favorites and I probably buy it every time I can
Rachel O.
Metropolis , IL
Love the Munchkin wipes, they are great for on the go and they work really well. It was my first time purchasing and if they run a sale I would buy them again. Otherwise they are just a little overpriced for my taste.
Terri C.
I received this as a gift from my baby shower and I like this product. It worked fine on my baby's sensitive skin. Great that you can use it on hands and face too!
Cailin H.
Simpsonville, SC
These baby wipes are amazing and smell fantastic. They get most of everything off in one wipe and don’t cause reactions on the skin like some wipes do. I really like them and will most likely buy again.
Stephany S.
As a mom of two beautiful children I always look for the best to use with my children. Second time using these , great package , easy to store in baby bag . The are nicely priced . I always recommend anything Munchin!
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
I don't have children however I use the wipes for similar things. I use them to remove make up, I use them to freshen myself after going number two. Or I will use them to just wipe my face after a sweaty day. Over all the wipes are good for other things aside from children
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Paris C.
Nottingham, MD
I use this all the time for my daughter! I love them because they’re easy to grab making them convenient in a pinch or on the go. Bonus is that she loves to hold them and feel the texture so it’s kind of a win win.