ARM & HAMMER™ by Munchkin Diaper Pail uploaded by Michelle H.

BY ARM & HAMMER #1 in Diaper Pails

Description:

Powered by Odor- Eliminating Baking Soda Complete odor control system Easy from Start to Finish Comes Fully Assembled One-Handed Use Self-Sealing System Snap, Seal & Toss Bags Pure natural safe Baking Soda Dispenses Baking Soda with Each Use:   Re-fill cartridge with your own Arm & Hammer® Baking Soda.  Pre-filled cartridge lasts up to 90 days Vented Dispenser Continuously Absorbs Odors:   So your nursery stays fresh Self-Sealing System Locks in Odors:   Bag seals as you close the lid, and stays sealed when lid is opened Contains 1 Pail & 3 Bag Refills Additional refill sold separately.  *Based on newborn / stage 1 diapers ; Arm & Hammer, The Arm & Hammer logo and the distinctive trade dress are trademarks of Church & Dwight Co., Inc

ARM & HAMMER™ by Munchkin Diaper Pail
  • "After a while, my diaper pail begin to stink the whole room up, even after changing the bags frequently, changing the baking soda, and disinfecting the inside." in 15 reviews
  • "We got one at our baby shower and used it the first 2 months but after that we stopped and just started throwing diapers away in the normal trash. " in 6 reviews
  • "Certainly not terrible, but it could be better in terms of how many diapers it holds and keeping the stink out, in my opinion. " in 6 reviews
  • "Don't make the mistake of just throwing stinky diapers in a regular trash can...every time you open the lid after that will be the worst experience ever." in 5 reviews
  • "It's so much easier on me to toss away a diaper especially when it's a stinky diaper and having to throw it all the way outside in the big trash can." in 5 reviews
Lydia L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've read some reviews about this not working but I did not find that to be the case at all. It definitely keeps the smell in. Sure you do have to push the diaper down below the part where it squeezes shut to lock in the scent, but honestly it is a small price to pay and you're going to wash your hands anyway (I hope?). Having to purchase the specific bags are a downside. We try to extend use by only throwing in poop diapers. We don't otherwise generate enough trash in our main trash can such that it is only taken out every 3rd day or so.. and I can't imagine 3 days worth of diapers hanging out in there!!! This was a life saver.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is definitely a great diaper pail for keeping the smells in, I just wish that it wasn’t so hard and expensive to find and buy the bag inserts for this pail now. A pack of 20 is $18.99 at my local Walmart and that just seems crazy to me compared to the cost of other pail bags. Maybe it’s worth it to keep the smell out though! :)
Lindsey R.
Lebanon, VA
Was a life saver in the nursery for sure keeps the smell contained and easy to use. I received mine as a late baby shower gift and it was so helpful. Only thing I advice is to change it don't let it sit for along time cause it will about gag you to death once you go to change it.
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This diaper pail is my life saver. I can’t tell you what I would do without I️t. I️t saves my baby’s nursery from getting stinky, and saves so much room in the trash can from dirty diapers. Plus, it’s so sanitary! I never have to touch I️t with my hands. Highly recommend.
Shawntel S.
Redlands
I really enjoy using this diaper pail. It sits in my living room because bub and I spend the most time in there and you can't smell a thing. It definitely isn't the most expensive pail but it's a good buy for budget moms and necessary to keep the stink away.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I have this pail in my daughter's nursery and it is okay. While it does help control diaper odor well, it is a product I could go without. To open it one handed is difficult as the spring loaded lid sticks and you cannot close it fast. The pail holds plenty of diapers when it is a newborn or small size, but does not hold much once your child is in a bigger size. The biggest let down for this product is that the replacement liners are way overpriced! You only get eight bags for $15, which seems like a waste!
Sarah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I personally hated this product. First of all you can't use regular trash bags in it so it's a little expensive buying bags all the time. Also the trash can does not lock out the smell at all. My house smelled just as bad as having them in the regular can. To be honest it's just not worth it, if you want to actually use one to keep from company smelling poopy diapers I recommend paying more for a better brand.
Vanessa R.
Absolutely love the diaper pail!! I don't see why some people say it's a waste of money! I highly disagree!! This is the most useful baby shower gift I received. It holds the smell and super easy to install and remove the diaper bags. I'm so happy I no longer have to worry about smelly rooms in having diapers in different trash cans, now I have a designated diaper bin!
Wishona M.
Marysville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great! This is perfect for anyone with kids or babies in diapers. My daughters poop diapers were always so smelly and this mask the smell. I love that you can change it whenever so easily. So easy.
MELANIE B.
Henderson
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I had my first daughter and I had no idea what i really needed. I was rooks that this was a must have but for $50-$70 bucks and having to buy replacement bags and baking soda that adds up. I didn't really end up using it and I just threw out my trash more frequently which want a big deal to me. If I could go back, I wouldn't have wasted my money.
Marcy C.
Fort Gibson , OK
Is this relatively easy to use? The diaper genie, I could never get it right.
Lauren M.
Los Altos, CA
Does this hold a decent amount of diapers? Is it a good purchase?
Chelsea T.
Maine, ['', '', '[\'\', \'\', "[\'\', \'\', \'\']"]']
We just use a regular trash can with a lid in our son's room for dirty diapers. The smell does get kind of yucky at times. Wondering if it's worth it to get something like this? Is this better than a diaper genie in terms of containing the odor?
Samantha  R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who all uses this? Is it helpful?
Noelle M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Which is better, this or the diaper genie?