ARM & HAMMER™ by Munchkin Bag Dispenser Refill uploaded by Jackie A.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Baking 36 Disposable Bags with Baking Soda & Lavender Scent Extra diaper trash bags with the odor protection of Arm & Hammer™ baking soda - because there is no limit to the number of places you might need to change a diaper. Fresh smelling diaper bag can make diaper changes much more pleasant for you and baby. Keep some in your car, at Grandma?s, in your stroller and at home. It s the Little Things® Stuff you should know: Baking soda provides safe, effective and natural elimination Great for diaper pails, diaper bags, hampers and more Lavender scented Natural Baking Soda safely eliminates odors 1-800-344-BABY ; Arm & Hammer, The Arm & Hammer logo and the distinctive trade dress are trademarks of Church & Dwight Co., Inc

• Does anybody use this things aside from putting dirty dia...20 Answers
Cheyenne M.
Alva, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I keep a roll of these everywhere! They are great for trash and also keep dirty diaper smells at bay. I think it’s gross/rude when people just pitch dirty diapers but with these, it helps keep the mess and smell away. They are cheap and affordable. I just wish they were biodegradable.
Ashley R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love having these with me at all times. Especially when we're at the store and he does a stinky haha. It keeps the smell away until we get home and I can throw it in the trash.
Samantha H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are a life savor for anyone who has babies, even the smelliest of diapers won’t draw attention to you 😂 I’ve also used them when my oldest got sick all over himself or when he was potty training and didn’t make it in time.
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I’m so happy I purchased these. I used them for my dog and found them equally as effective for diapers. They are affordable and effective. I use the clamp holder and attached it to my baby bag.
Heather M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I loved carrying these in my diaper bag when my daughter was still in diapers! They made diaper changes better for everyone! I didn't have to put a gross diaper in a public trashcan where everyone else had to see and smell them. Affordable, and easy to use!
Kari L.
Flint, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are easy to find in a purse or diaper bag due to their shape and color, and they'll entertain a small child when you realize you forgot a toy and you're sitting at the DMV, but that's about all I have to say that's nice.  The sticker they use to keep them rolled up will often result in at least the first two bags on the roll simply tearing.  The perforation will often ruin another one out of every three of them.  The scent doesn't last.  Seriously, just toss a few grocery store bags in your diaper bag instead of buying these - they're just as cheaply made, but the grocery store bags are free.
Morgan S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are money. We gave up any sort of trashcan in the babies room because it always smelled bad. We put a dirty diaper in these immediately and tie it up then place it in our large trashcan. We have gone through two refill packages of these in six months they are cost-effective. Easy to take on the go. I wish I would've known about them with the first baby. I highly recommend them for every mom.
Claudia T.
Totally mommy must have. I used these for both my babies. Perfect for diaper bags and to keep in the car. Ive even seen people use these when walking their dogs. They are really cheap in price. The bags are strong and keep the stink in. Great gift to give in baby baskets.
And if you still have some after they are out of diapers they are great for the car because of their size.
Jessica N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
THESE ARE AMAZING. I love using these! Seriously, these are amazing for on the go diaper changes. It's so nice to not have to worry about putting the diaper back into the bag if we don't have a trash can nearby. These TOTALLY contain the smell and the mess. I am so obsessed. Plus very reasonably priced. I would absolutely recommend to anyone! They rock.
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are Awesome! I always have them on hand in my diaper bag. They keep things more sanitary and seal in dirty diaper smell great. They also come in handy when u are in a place, drs office esp where u have to ask for a bag to throw away a diaper and wait forever for them to find u one bc theres notes everywhere that say u need one.
Roxanne E.
Lyman, SC
Does anybody use this things aside from putting dirty diapers in them?