Personal CareOral CareToothpasteArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Bright & Strong Truly Radiant Toothpaste 43 oz

ARM & HAMMER™ Bright & Strong Truly Radiant™ Toothpaste 4.3 oz

NULL

Isn’t it this too abrasive for your teeth?
What kinds of arm and hammer toothpastes are the best ? I’m looking for a good arm and hammer toothpaste ... I have used the truly radiant deep clean one but I want to try out new ones ! [product:arm-and-hammer-truly-radiant-whitening-and-enamel-strengthening-toothpaste]
Does this product really works for sensitive teeth?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Bright & Strong Truly Radiant™ Toothpaste 4.3 oz!
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
1,027 reviews
Love this stuff it’s affordable and great it really does whiten your teeth after using for a while
AMY L.
Virginia Bch, VA
ARM & HAMMER™ Bright & Strong Truly Radiant™ Toothpaste 4.3 oz uploaded by AMY L.
I love ANY Arm & Hammer toothpaste. It always makes my teeth feel clean. I will purchase again. Hands down my first choice when it comes to toothpaste.
KOURTNEY. B.
I LOVE this product! It’s one of the best whitening toothpastes I’ve ever used. My only critique is the flavor. I wish it was a standard mint flavor as you can taste the baking soda in it. Still a GREAT product though.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
Arm and hammer toothpaste is my favorite brand. I buy whatever variety is on sale because I know that I will be satisfied. The teeth whitening version does seem to actually do a decent job of whitening teeth. The baking soda does such a good job at cleaning off crud.
Edye G.
Sandwich, IL
This makes my teeth very white! It does unfortunately it does have an odd texture, almost gritty. I bought mine at Walmart and I use it two to four times a day. The pro is the whiting and the fresh flavor it has! I may or may not buy this again, I'm not positive yet.
Hannah B.
El Cajon
This toothpaste tasted horrible. I wouldn't want to put this in my mouth again. When I use toothpaste, I want it to be minty and refreshing
Michelle S.
Harriman
I personally did not like this toothpaste. The taste in itself was not good. I also used the whole tube and saw little to no results.
Tiffany W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Truly Radiant truly does leave my mouth feeling clean & my teeth white! ARM & HAMMER™ Bright & Strong Truly Radiant™ Toothpaste 4.3 oz
amorelle H.
I hated this product, I thought that it was going to taste minty but boy was I wrong; instead it just tasted like baking soda and the smell of poroxide. I don't even know if it cleans you teeth well because I never brushed my teeth fully with Arm & Hammer.
wiam B.
Jacksonville, FL
i have sensitive teeth and gums and the amount of baking soda in this made my gums bleed and it was too strong and made my teeth feel brittle
Ask a question to the Influenster community...