Arm & Hammer™ Botanical Springs BioEnzyme Power Laundry Detergent 75 Loads 131.25 fl. oz. Jug

BY ARM & HAMMER

Safer ChoiceMeets U.S. EPA Safer Product Standards see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of clean clothes! It can be used for everything and the scent of freshness lasts and lasts. We always keeps some around, and so should you!
Melina l.
Senatobia Ms
best laundry detergent there is it cleans my clothes so good the smell is so natural and addicting you cant just let it go it is so effective and easy to use with the affordale price at all stores i buy it every time i strongly recommend this product
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA
The only brand of laundry detergent we use. This is the only brand that we are not allergic too! The bottle lasts long. Very easy to find and lots of stores carry it.
Gloria M.
I get this product in bulk because of the cost and I like the way that it leaves my clothing. It cleans efficiently without leaving my clothing heavily scented but with a clean laundry scent that I have to go back and purchase it for my next wash each time
Danielle S.
Mobile, AL
We have very sensitive skin in my household, even with this having a fragrance it never bothered anyone. My fiancé is a plane mechanic and it gets all the stains and spots out with not trouble. We also have 3 dogs who love the bed, this detergent gets out any smell that they may have left behind.
Linda W.
Kalamazoo, MI
I've tried lots of detergents, but I love Arm and Hammer laundry detergents because of the deep clean, the great smell, and the trusted brand name. It's an affordable price, and you definitely get your money's worth. Even my dirtiest work clothes look good as new with this!
sara t.
So affordable, works good, prtreats good, my Mother was sensitive skin so she uses Arm and Hammer so it's awesome for those who easily can get rashes from chemicals.
Robyn s.
Kenosha, WI
Best laundry detergent we have used. I have two kids with eczema and I have sensitive skin and this dosent break any of us out! Absolutely love it. And of course it cleans amazingly as well!
Michelle B.
Saginaw, MI
I love love love the smell of this detergent!! It cleans really well and you don't need to much for a larger load. I use this over other brands I love because the price is so good as well
Jessica D.
orem, UT
I use this always love the power it has to clean and also the price. When you have a big family and do lots of laundry this product will be your best friend