Arm & Hammer™ Botanical Springs BioEnzyme Power Laundry Detergent 25 Loads 43.75 fl. oz. Jug

BY ARM & HAMMER

Safer ChoiceMeets U.S. EPA Safer Product Standards see more...

Pamela F.
We used to get Arm and Hammer only, however, as they got more popular and got more room on the grocery shelf, the quality went down and required us to use more, this is when we switched to Persil.  If Persil is unavailable we use A & H.
Amanda C.
Memphis , TN
arm and hammer has such a great cleaning power and for the price so far no others have beaten it i love all of the scents that they have came out with so far as well
Sara T.
Works wonders on everyday dirty clothes! With a husband with a detergent allergy, finding an effecting cleaner that won't cause him to break out is hard. Arm and Hammer is the best and most cost effect choice we've found, and the bioenzyme cleaning boost is just the icing on the cake!
Danielle D.
This so definitely works the best for getting out stains and getting things off clothes but there isn't much of a scent to this product. It is about average in price and you can pretty much buy it anywhere
Merritt S.
Raleigh, NC
My mother bought me this when I went off to college to help me fight stains without her. It has helped! It releases stains and cleans the clothes well but the scent is not as much fun as other detergents.
Alina B.
Acworth, GA
I have been using this brand since moving into my own home 3 years ago strictly for its great price and large amount it comes with! Its a great product, works perfect and I refuse to pay more than required for some detergent.
Kyla P.
This is one of my favorite laundry detergents. Because of the enzymes in it, it breaks down proteins fairly easily compared to other detergents. It is not irritating to the skin and does not have an overpowering scent.
Kelly J.
Madison, WV
Gets the worst stains out of my 3 year old's clothes and so much cheaper than Gain or Tide. It has a pleasant scent but not overpowering or irritating to the skin.
Casey C.
Virginia Beach, VA
Awesome cleaning power. It's the only detergent that truly cleans my laundry. I love the scents, it doesn't leave any residue or leave my laundry feeling strange. I defiantly recommend this product.
Loraine K.
Rancho Cordova, CA
It left my clothes smelling clean with less detergent. That's a 5 star in my opinion. The soap doesn't smell too strong and your clothes remain smelling clean even after storing them for over a week.