ARM & HAMMER™ BioEnzyme Power Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Elle m.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Three Stain Fighting Enzymes. One Powerful Clean.

• Powered by three stain-fighting enzymes that target and eliminate stains at their core
  • A powerful detergent with a fresh and light scent
  • Biodegradable formula
  • Earned the EPA’s safer choice seal

Ingredients (CAS): Water (7732-18-5), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (9004-82-4), Glycerin (56-81-5), C12-15 Pareth-11 (68131-39-5), (C10-C16) Alkylbenzenesulfonic acid (68584-22-5), Sodium Chloride (7647-14-5), Sodium Tetraborate Pentahydrate (12179-04-3), Citric Acid (77-92-9), Fragrance (1), Sodium Formate (141-53-7), Polyacrylic acid (66019-18-9), C.I. Fluorescent Brightener 28 (4193-55-9), Palm Kernel Fatty Acids (67701-05-7), Sodium Carbonate (497-19-9), Trisodium dicarboxymethyl alaninate (164462-16-2), 1,2-Benzisothiazol-3(2H)-1 (2634-33-5 ), Methyl isothiazolinone (2682-20-4), Calcium Chloride (10035-04-8), Mannanase (enzyme) (37288-54-3), Amylase (enzyme) (9000-90-2), Subtilisins (enzyme) ( 9014-01-1), Liquitint Blue HP (Proprietary).

Luz E. S.
Calexico, CA
I love this detergent. It gives your clothes a great smell. Radiant colors. It last for several loads of clothes. I would recommend it a lot. It is very affordable. There are lots of different smells. You can find it in any store I think.
Chelle B.
Cambria Hts, NY
I need to try new products for my home and maybe this is it. This looks sturdy, I’m going to buy.
Chelle B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Kimberly R.
Like the arm and hammer brand....it really cleans good ....and it is always cheaper in prices definitly recommend this product
Steve B.
Gig Harbor
I love the sent of my clothes after using this product it gets my cloths smelling great and cleans well
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of clean clothes! It can be used for everything and the scent of freshness lasts and lasts. We always keeps some around, and so should you!
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
I love the way this makes my laundry smell! It only takes a half cap. It lasts a long time and is really fairly priced.
shayna f.
Slatington, PA
Very good detergent. Cheaper alternative to others on the shelf. Cleans very well. Not disappointed
Chelsey C.
Keokuk, IA
I love arm and hammer products, they never fail me and this detergent is no exception. Our clothes are always going through the ringer and they come out looking great. I love it!
Delinda B.
Winchester, KY
Leaves clothes soft and smelling great and cleans really great and does a great overall job
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product Eco friendly?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
I need this where can I buy it?

back