ARM & HAMMER™ BioEnzyme Power Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Elle m.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Three Stain Fighting Enzymes. One Powerful Clean.

• Powered by three stain-fighting enzymes that target and eliminate stains at their core
  • A powerful detergent with a fresh and light scent
  • Biodegradable formula
  • Earned the EPA’s safer choice seal

Ingredients (CAS): Water (7732-18-5), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (9004-82-4), Glycerin (56-81-5), C12-15 Pareth-11 (68131-39-5), (C10-C16) Alkylbenzenesulfonic acid (68584-22-5), Sodium Chloride (7647-14-5), Sodium Tetraborate Pentahydrate (12179-04-3), Citric Acid (77-92-9), Fragrance (1), Sodium Formate (141-53-7), Polyacrylic acid (66019-18-9), C.I. Fluorescent Brightener 28 (4193-55-9), Palm Kernel Fatty Acids (67701-05-7), Sodium Carbonate (497-19-9), Trisodium dicarboxymethyl alaninate (164462-16-2), 1,2-Benzisothiazol-3(2H)-1 (2634-33-5 ), Methyl isothiazolinone (2682-20-4), Calcium Chloride (10035-04-8), Mannanase (enzyme) (37288-54-3), Amylase (enzyme) (9000-90-2), Subtilisins (enzyme) ( 9014-01-1), Liquitint Blue HP (Proprietary).

Tiffanee K.
Medford, OR
We love love love this laundry detergent! Smells amazing and gets out 99% of stains! We've been using it for years!
Christine S.
Binghamton, NY
Arm and hammer laundry detergent is always a great product. I am always impressed with the results of my laundry .
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
This works well but the best thing about it is that it is biodegradable. I can do my part in protecting the planet.
Victoria O.
This is a great detergent for people with sensitive skin. Has a great fresh scent. Very happy with this product.
Alina V.
This product is great. It smells amazing and t leaves my clothes really soft and makes them smell really good.
Ashley R.
I love all this detergent! It is the best I've used! It removes stains and keeps my clothes smelling fresh!!!
Rexanna J.
Idaho Falls, ID
This stuff is great! Leaves our clothes actually feeling clean. They aren't fading in color. I'm impressed!
Kristin O.
Bradenton, FL
Leaves my clothes clean and smelling great. It doesn't leave a residue and the scent isn't overly powerful.
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
It's a very good detergent and it's low price so it is great. It doesn't have a strong smell but it's okay
Brianna B.
Montebello , CA
We are always using this because it actually lifts out stains ! It works really good and plus smells good
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
I need this where can I buy it?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product Eco friendly?

Kohl's