ARM & HAMMER™ BioEnzyme Power Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Elle m.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Three Stain Fighting Enzymes. One Powerful Clean.

• Powered by three stain-fighting enzymes that target and eliminate stains at their core
  • A powerful detergent with a fresh and light scent
  • Biodegradable formula
  • Earned the EPA’s safer choice seal

Ingredients (CAS): Water (7732-18-5), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (9004-82-4), Glycerin (56-81-5), C12-15 Pareth-11 (68131-39-5), (C10-C16) Alkylbenzenesulfonic acid (68584-22-5), Sodium Chloride (7647-14-5), Sodium Tetraborate Pentahydrate (12179-04-3), Citric Acid (77-92-9), Fragrance (1), Sodium Formate (141-53-7), Polyacrylic acid (66019-18-9), C.I. Fluorescent Brightener 28 (4193-55-9), Palm Kernel Fatty Acids (67701-05-7), Sodium Carbonate (497-19-9), Trisodium dicarboxymethyl alaninate (164462-16-2), 1,2-Benzisothiazol-3(2H)-1 (2634-33-5 ), Methyl isothiazolinone (2682-20-4), Calcium Chloride (10035-04-8), Mannanase (enzyme) (37288-54-3), Amylase (enzyme) (9000-90-2), Subtilisins (enzyme) ( 9014-01-1), Liquitint Blue HP (Proprietary).

Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
I but the big bottle at target! Last a while leaves your clothes smelling really good even if u forget to add the softener!
Luisa P.
Amazing detergent!! will get any stain off and they have a variety of amazing smells. will definitely continue to purchase!
Delilah J.
Riverdale, GA
I love this detergent it doesn't make me itch and a little goes a long way. we need new smells I'm tired of the same ones
Susan A.
Deerfield Beach, FL
I use arm and hammer soap soda and make my own detergent also using irish spring soap. so cheap and really works for me.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Wonderful brand of laundry detergent just not my go to brand I have other favorites but no real complaints with this one
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
I love the way this makes my laundry smell! It only takes a half cap. It lasts a long time and is really fairly priced.
Elda B.
San Diego, CA
Love all the arm and hammer products, my husband works in construction and this detergent works wonders on is clothing.
Courtney K.
I love how the Arm & Hammer detergent gets my clothing clean and leaves them smelling great. Plus it last a long time.
Sarah J.
Columbia, MO
This laundry detergent will clean any stain that you could have. This 61.25 fl. Oz. jug will last you a long time.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
Arm and hammer botanical springs smells great and you can always trust arm and hammer to take care of your clothes.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
I need this where can I buy it?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this product Eco friendly?