ARM & HAMMER™ BioEnzyme Power Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Elle m.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Three Stain Fighting Enzymes. One Powerful Clean.

• Powered by three stain-fighting enzymes that target and eliminate stains at their core
  • A powerful detergent with a fresh and light scent
  • Biodegradable formula
  • Earned the EPA’s safer choice seal

Ingredients (CAS): Water (7732-18-5), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (9004-82-4), Glycerin (56-81-5), C12-15 Pareth-11 (68131-39-5), (C10-C16) Alkylbenzenesulfonic acid (68584-22-5), Sodium Chloride (7647-14-5), Sodium Tetraborate Pentahydrate (12179-04-3), Citric Acid (77-92-9), Fragrance (1), Sodium Formate (141-53-7), Polyacrylic acid (66019-18-9), C.I. Fluorescent Brightener 28 (4193-55-9), Palm Kernel Fatty Acids (67701-05-7), Sodium Carbonate (497-19-9), Trisodium dicarboxymethyl alaninate (164462-16-2), 1,2-Benzisothiazol-3(2H)-1 (2634-33-5 ), Methyl isothiazolinone (2682-20-4), Calcium Chloride (10035-04-8), Mannanase (enzyme) (37288-54-3), Amylase (enzyme) (9000-90-2), Subtilisins (enzyme) ( 9014-01-1), Liquitint Blue HP (Proprietary).

Chase P.
Orlando, FL
This stuff doesn't make your clothes smell that nice. It's just like regular detergent that doesn't even do anythin special
Luisa P.
Review for: 43.75 Oz more...
Amazing detergent!! will get any stain off and they have a variety of amazing smells. will definitely continue to purchase!
Delilah J.
Riverdale, GA
Review for: Arm & Hammer™ BioEnzyme Power Botanical Springs Biodegradable Detergent Paks 72 ct. Plastic Container more...
I love this detergent it doesn't make me itch and a little goes a long way. we need new smells I'm tired of the same ones
Susan A.
Deerfield Beach, FL
I use arm and hammer soap soda and make my own detergent also using irish spring soap. so cheap and really works for me.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Review for: Arm & Hammer™ Botanical Springs BioEnzyme Power Laundry Detergent 75 Loads 131.25 fl. oz. Jug more...
Wonderful brand of laundry detergent just not my go to brand I have other favorites but no real complaints with this one
Courtney K.
I love how the Arm & Hammer detergent gets my clothing clean and leaves them smelling great. Plus it last a long time.
Elda B.
San Diego, CA
Love all the arm and hammer products, my husband works in construction and this detergent works wonders on is clothing.
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: 43.75 Oz more...
I love the way this makes my laundry smell! It only takes a half cap. It lasts a long time and is really fairly priced.
Christine S.
Binghamton, NY
Review for: 122.5 Oz more...
Arm and hammer laundry detergent is always a great product. I am always impressed with the results of my laundry .
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
Arm and hammer botanical springs smells great and you can always trust arm and hammer to take care of your clothes.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product Eco friendly?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
I need this where can I buy it?