ARM & HAMMER™ BioEnzyme Power Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Elle m.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Three Stain Fighting Enzymes. One Powerful Clean.

• Powered by three stain-fighting enzymes that target and eliminate stains at their core
  • A powerful detergent with a fresh and light scent
  • Biodegradable formula
  • Earned the EPA’s safer choice seal

Ingredients (CAS): Water (7732-18-5), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (9004-82-4), Glycerin (56-81-5), C12-15 Pareth-11 (68131-39-5), (C10-C16) Alkylbenzenesulfonic acid (68584-22-5), Sodium Chloride (7647-14-5), Sodium Tetraborate Pentahydrate (12179-04-3), Citric Acid (77-92-9), Fragrance (1), Sodium Formate (141-53-7), Polyacrylic acid (66019-18-9), C.I. Fluorescent Brightener 28 (4193-55-9), Palm Kernel Fatty Acids (67701-05-7), Sodium Carbonate (497-19-9), Trisodium dicarboxymethyl alaninate (164462-16-2), 1,2-Benzisothiazol-3(2H)-1 (2634-33-5 ), Methyl isothiazolinone (2682-20-4), Calcium Chloride (10035-04-8), Mannanase (enzyme) (37288-54-3), Amylase (enzyme) (9000-90-2), Subtilisins (enzyme) ( 9014-01-1), Liquitint Blue HP (Proprietary).

Takeesha J.
I love the fact that Arm & Hammer kills strong odor. I sometimes mix a little of this in my kitty's litter to prevent cat litter odors from spreading
Kari L.
Review for: Arm & Hammer™ Botanical Springs BioEnzyme Power Laundry Detergent 75 Loads 131.25 fl. oz. Jug more...
Great product for the price. Has a clean scent, which is always a plus. I love that my clothes come out clean and almost always takes stains away.
Kt E.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Arm & Hammer™ BioEnzyme Power Botanical Springs Biodegradable Detergent Paks 72 ct. Plastic Container more...
Best for keeping clothes from waring too much. I live in a hard water cut and I feel like this protects clothes brute than any other detergent.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love that these paks have enough detergent to remove tough stains!

I just toss it in the washer and it quickly dissolves!

No spills. No mess.
Jennifer W.
Tolland, CT
Arm and Hammer works wonders! It definitely keeps my whites whiter! I haven't used this smell in particular, but I'd really like to try it out!
Brianne P.
Lynnwood, WA
I liked the smell of this detergent.  I got my husband's dirty construction clothes clean and grass stains out of my son's jeans.
Elle m.
Suwanee, GA
Really good product! Priced just right and gets clothes really clean. Really wish it had a dash more of a scent. Thus the 4 out of 5 stars :)
Tatiana L.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: 43.75 Oz more...
The scent is not too strong, but you can still smell it on the clothes after laundry. Very fresh and pleasant. The detergent does its job.
Eila L.
I had a shirt get damaged at my aunt sallys a couple months ago and I started using this since my friend recommended. The stains went away
Kendra F.
Trinity, AL
Review for: 122.5 Oz more...
The best detergent ever I'm allergic to most but this one love the way it smells and how clean my close gets I recommend this to everyone.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product Eco friendly?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
I need this where can I buy it?