ARM & HAMMER™ BioEnzyme Power Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Elle m.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Three Stain Fighting Enzymes. One Powerful Clean.

• Powered by three stain-fighting enzymes that target and eliminate stains at their core
  • A powerful detergent with a fresh and light scent
  • Biodegradable formula
  • Earned the EPA’s safer choice seal

Ingredients (CAS): Water (7732-18-5), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (9004-82-4), Glycerin (56-81-5), C12-15 Pareth-11 (68131-39-5), (C10-C16) Alkylbenzenesulfonic acid (68584-22-5), Sodium Chloride (7647-14-5), Sodium Tetraborate Pentahydrate (12179-04-3), Citric Acid (77-92-9), Fragrance (1), Sodium Formate (141-53-7), Polyacrylic acid (66019-18-9), C.I. Fluorescent Brightener 28 (4193-55-9), Palm Kernel Fatty Acids (67701-05-7), Sodium Carbonate (497-19-9), Trisodium dicarboxymethyl alaninate (164462-16-2), 1,2-Benzisothiazol-3(2H)-1 (2634-33-5 ), Methyl isothiazolinone (2682-20-4), Calcium Chloride (10035-04-8), Mannanase (enzyme) (37288-54-3), Amylase (enzyme) (9000-90-2), Subtilisins (enzyme) ( 9014-01-1), Liquitint Blue HP (Proprietary).

Josephine R.
san antonio, TX
Love this brand especially because its cheaper than others yet its able to take out all the stains from my daughter clothing.I also love the fresh scent and affordable price.
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA
The only brand of laundry detergent we use. This is the only brand that we are not allergic too! The bottle lasts long. Very easy to find and lots of stores carry it.
liz T.
New Britain, CT
I gets the job done! I have been using this product for a long time now. I have sensitive skin and allergies and it doesn't break me out. It's very affordable.
Elizabeth C.
Orange, CA
Cleans everything really well, I work in fast foods and get very messy but it gets out grease, batter, ranch, mustard, ketchup and powder sugar out really well
Jessica D.
orem, UT
I use this always love the power it has to clean and also the price. When you have a big family and do lots of laundry this product will be your best friend
Kati F.
New York Mills, NY
You cannot go wrong if you purchase any of these. The scents are all good and it works just as good as any other expensive brand. The price is always cheap!
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
Other then tide this is my second choice especially because it does the job and it's a lot cheaper then tide!! I buy this a lot more then any other detergent
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
A great price for the total of loads I'm able to get!

It works! It removes the stains! It makes my clothes smell clean! And it doesn't make the colors fade!
Megan B.
O'Fallon, MO
Did a great job getting set in stains out not to mention the stubborn stains like baby formula and the occasional poop stain from the baby's onesie.
Michelle H.
Indianapolis, IN
Loved thos product, i purchased at my local grocery store, they took it off the shelves, i loved how it made my clothes feel and how clean they were.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product Eco friendly?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
I need this where can I buy it?

back