ARM & HAMMER™ BioEnzyme Power Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Elle m.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Three Stain Fighting Enzymes. One Powerful Clean.

• Powered by three stain-fighting enzymes that target and eliminate stains at their core
  • A powerful detergent with a fresh and light scent
  • Biodegradable formula
  • Earned the EPA’s safer choice seal

Ingredients (CAS): Water (7732-18-5), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (9004-82-4), Glycerin (56-81-5), C12-15 Pareth-11 (68131-39-5), (C10-C16) Alkylbenzenesulfonic acid (68584-22-5), Sodium Chloride (7647-14-5), Sodium Tetraborate Pentahydrate (12179-04-3), Citric Acid (77-92-9), Fragrance (1), Sodium Formate (141-53-7), Polyacrylic acid (66019-18-9), C.I. Fluorescent Brightener 28 (4193-55-9), Palm Kernel Fatty Acids (67701-05-7), Sodium Carbonate (497-19-9), Trisodium dicarboxymethyl alaninate (164462-16-2), 1,2-Benzisothiazol-3(2H)-1 (2634-33-5 ), Methyl isothiazolinone (2682-20-4), Calcium Chloride (10035-04-8), Mannanase (enzyme) (37288-54-3), Amylase (enzyme) (9000-90-2), Subtilisins (enzyme) ( 9014-01-1), Liquitint Blue HP (Proprietary).

Alina B.
Acworth, GA
I have been using this brand since moving into my own home 3 years ago strictly for its great price and large amount it comes with! Its a great product, works perfect and I refuse to pay more than required for some detergent.
sara t.
So affordable, works good, prtreats good, my Mother was sensitive skin so she uses Arm and Hammer so it's awesome for those who easily can get rashes from chemicals.
Kyla P.
Kenosha, WI
This is one of my favorite laundry detergents. Because of the enzymes in it, it breaks down proteins fairly easily compared to other detergents. It is not irritating to the skin and does not have an overpowering scent.
Jade H.
Adamstown, MD
My go to detergent! The ingredients aren't as synthetic and chemically treated. This brand leaves my clothes feeling soft and clean after every use. Plus the detergent won't damage your skin like others do!
Kelly J.
Madison , WV
Gets the worst stains out of my 3 year old's clothes and so much cheaper than Gain or Tide. It has a pleasant scent but not overpowering or irritating to the skin.
Loraine K.
Rancho Cordova, CA
It left my clothes smelling clean with less detergent. That's a 5 star in my opinion. The soap doesn't smell too strong and your clothes remain smelling clean even after storing them for over a week.
Casey C.
Virginia Beach, VA
Awesome cleaning power. It's the only detergent that truly cleans my laundry. I love the scents, it doesn't leave any residue or leave my laundry feeling strange. I defiantly recommend this product.
Robyn s.
Kenosha, WI
Best laundry detergent we have used. I have two kids with eczema and I have sensitive skin and this dosent break any of us out! Absolutely love it. And of course it cleans amazingly as well!
Michelle B.
Saginaw, MI
I love love love the smell of this detergent!! It cleans really well and you don't need to much for a larger load. I use this over other brands I love because the price is so good as well
Cindy R.
Arm & Hammer will get your clothes clean at a more affordable cost. It does work just as well as some of the more costly detergents. However it doesn't offer many different scents.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
I need this where can I buy it?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product Eco friendly?