ARM & HAMMER™ BioEnzyme Power Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Elle m.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Three Stain Fighting Enzymes. One Powerful Clean.

• Powered by three stain-fighting enzymes that target and eliminate stains at their core
  • A powerful detergent with a fresh and light scent
  • Biodegradable formula
  • Earned the EPA’s safer choice seal

Ingredients (CAS): Water (7732-18-5), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (9004-82-4), Glycerin (56-81-5), C12-15 Pareth-11 (68131-39-5), (C10-C16) Alkylbenzenesulfonic acid (68584-22-5), Sodium Chloride (7647-14-5), Sodium Tetraborate Pentahydrate (12179-04-3), Citric Acid (77-92-9), Fragrance (1), Sodium Formate (141-53-7), Polyacrylic acid (66019-18-9), C.I. Fluorescent Brightener 28 (4193-55-9), Palm Kernel Fatty Acids (67701-05-7), Sodium Carbonate (497-19-9), Trisodium dicarboxymethyl alaninate (164462-16-2), 1,2-Benzisothiazol-3(2H)-1 (2634-33-5 ), Methyl isothiazolinone (2682-20-4), Calcium Chloride (10035-04-8), Mannanase (enzyme) (37288-54-3), Amylase (enzyme) (9000-90-2), Subtilisins (enzyme) ( 9014-01-1), Liquitint Blue HP (Proprietary).

Alisha D.
Cordova, TN
These little packets are FANTASTIC! The powder part gets in and really removes stains.
Nicola S.
Woodstock, GA
I have never had any issues with this product. I like it for the arm and hammer name.
Josh S.
Utica , MI
Love this product, not expensive and works great. Leaves everything smelling great.
Erika V.
Lubbock, TX
Affordable and dependable. Our go to detergent. We buy this about 1-2 times a month
Luz E. S.
Calexico, CA
I love this detergent. It gives your clothes a great smell. Radiant colors. It last for several loads of clothes. I would recommend it a lot. It is very affordable. There are lots of different smells. You can find it in any store I think.
Alice C.
We switched from ALL to Arm & Hammer since it was highly recommended by a coworker. Compared to our last detergent it's affordable, the quality of the liquid removes dirt faster and it smells good. When it does all that and saves you money how can you say no.
Sabrina M.
Hamilton, ON
I always like to use arm & hammer because it never fails to clean my clothes entirely. I've had stains of all kinds on my clothes and they always come out bright, clean and smelling good. 5 stars for their detergent.
Ana Priscilla C.
Arecibo, PA
I really love how well arm and hammer clean my cloths, it smells really good, it cleans very good, so for my is my go to detergent.
allison s.
I bought this detergent because it was on sale, but it didnt have the same fresh smell my clothes have when I use Tide or Gain.
Kimberly R.
Like the arm and hammer brand....it really cleans good ....and it is always cheaper in prices definitly recommend this product
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
I need this where can I buy it?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product Eco friendly?

Kohl's