ARM & HAMMER™ BioEnzyme Power Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Elle m.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Three Stain Fighting Enzymes. One Powerful Clean.

• Powered by three stain-fighting enzymes that target and eliminate stains at their core
  • A powerful detergent with a fresh and light scent
  • Biodegradable formula
  • Earned the EPA’s safer choice seal

Ingredients (CAS): Water (7732-18-5), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (9004-82-4), Glycerin (56-81-5), C12-15 Pareth-11 (68131-39-5), (C10-C16) Alkylbenzenesulfonic acid (68584-22-5), Sodium Chloride (7647-14-5), Sodium Tetraborate Pentahydrate (12179-04-3), Citric Acid (77-92-9), Fragrance (1), Sodium Formate (141-53-7), Polyacrylic acid (66019-18-9), C.I. Fluorescent Brightener 28 (4193-55-9), Palm Kernel Fatty Acids (67701-05-7), Sodium Carbonate (497-19-9), Trisodium dicarboxymethyl alaninate (164462-16-2), 1,2-Benzisothiazol-3(2H)-1 (2634-33-5 ), Methyl isothiazolinone (2682-20-4), Calcium Chloride (10035-04-8), Mannanase (enzyme) (37288-54-3), Amylase (enzyme) (9000-90-2), Subtilisins (enzyme) ( 9014-01-1), Liquitint Blue HP (Proprietary).

Christy N.
Atoka, TN
This leaves my clothes very clean and is a great price. It smells great too. I love this brand.
Denise W.
This laundry dey is OK I feel it could be better it didn't clean spots like I thought it would
Sarah H.
Visalia, CA
This product leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and gets stains out so fast and easy
maria o.
Murrieta, CA
This product is very economic for my and I like because my clothing smell good for long time
Claudia G.
Hoboken, NJ
Smells so good and the scent lasts on clothes and sheets! It also doesn't irritate my skin.
Me gusta cómo deja la ropa más blanca de lo que antes estaba, me encanta el aroma a limpio
Delinda B.
Winchester, KY
Leaves clothes soft and smelling great and cleans really great and does a great overall job
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
Great detergent, it has a pleasant smell and really does its work by removing tough stains.
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
I use this detergent for my towels and sheets. Leaves them smelling fresh soft and clean
felicia j.
Great price at walmart! tough on stains gentle on clothes and perfect size for the family
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product Eco friendly?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
I need this where can I buy it?