ARM & HAMMER™ BioEnzyme Power Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Elle m.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Three Stain Fighting Enzymes. One Powerful Clean.

• Powered by three stain-fighting enzymes that target and eliminate stains at their core
  • A powerful detergent with a fresh and light scent
  • Biodegradable formula
  • Earned the EPA’s safer choice seal

Ingredients (CAS): Water (7732-18-5), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (9004-82-4), Glycerin (56-81-5), C12-15 Pareth-11 (68131-39-5), (C10-C16) Alkylbenzenesulfonic acid (68584-22-5), Sodium Chloride (7647-14-5), Sodium Tetraborate Pentahydrate (12179-04-3), Citric Acid (77-92-9), Fragrance (1), Sodium Formate (141-53-7), Polyacrylic acid (66019-18-9), C.I. Fluorescent Brightener 28 (4193-55-9), Palm Kernel Fatty Acids (67701-05-7), Sodium Carbonate (497-19-9), Trisodium dicarboxymethyl alaninate (164462-16-2), 1,2-Benzisothiazol-3(2H)-1 (2634-33-5 ), Methyl isothiazolinone (2682-20-4), Calcium Chloride (10035-04-8), Mannanase (enzyme) (37288-54-3), Amylase (enzyme) (9000-90-2), Subtilisins (enzyme) ( 9014-01-1), Liquitint Blue HP (Proprietary).

ARM & HAMMER™ BioEnzyme Power Liquid Laundry Detergent
Leaves your clothes smelling extremely fresh. I use this on my workout clothes to get a deep clean.
Summer M.
Left my clothes smelling fresh for longer!!! I love this product. It really cleaned my clothes well
shayna f.
Slatington, PA
Very good detergent. Cheaper alternative to others on the shelf. Cleans very well. Not disappointed
Lori H.
This product that is blue turned my white clothes blue in spots! Ruined them I was dissapointed!!!
Chelle B.
Cambria Hts, NY
I need to try new products for my home and maybe this is it. This looks sturdy, I’m going to buy.
Miracle F.
Leaves clothes feeling like clothes. Yay I don't really have much of an opinion of laundry soaps.
Angie S.
It cleans clothes pretty good but the only thing u have to complain about is that it has no smell
Chelle B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Melissa M.
Olyphant , PA
This is a good detergent. I get it if it's on sale. Gets the clothes clean at a reasonable price
Shelly W.
Anderson, IN
I'm all about the scent and this product smells wonderful and cleans just as good as it smells.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product Eco friendly?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
I need this where can I buy it?

back