ARM & HAMMER™ BioEnzyme Power Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Elle m.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Three Stain Fighting Enzymes. One Powerful Clean.

• Powered by three stain-fighting enzymes that target and eliminate stains at their core
  • A powerful detergent with a fresh and light scent
  • Biodegradable formula
  • Earned the EPA’s safer choice seal

Ingredients (CAS): Water (7732-18-5), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (9004-82-4), Glycerin (56-81-5), C12-15 Pareth-11 (68131-39-5), (C10-C16) Alkylbenzenesulfonic acid (68584-22-5), Sodium Chloride (7647-14-5), Sodium Tetraborate Pentahydrate (12179-04-3), Citric Acid (77-92-9), Fragrance (1), Sodium Formate (141-53-7), Polyacrylic acid (66019-18-9), C.I. Fluorescent Brightener 28 (4193-55-9), Palm Kernel Fatty Acids (67701-05-7), Sodium Carbonate (497-19-9), Trisodium dicarboxymethyl alaninate (164462-16-2), 1,2-Benzisothiazol-3(2H)-1 (2634-33-5 ), Methyl isothiazolinone (2682-20-4), Calcium Chloride (10035-04-8), Mannanase (enzyme) (37288-54-3), Amylase (enzyme) (9000-90-2), Subtilisins (enzyme) ( 9014-01-1), Liquitint Blue HP (Proprietary).

Chelsey C.
Keokuk, IA
I love arm and hammer products, they never fail me and this detergent is no exception. Our clothes are always going through the ringer and they come out looking great. I love it!
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Another laundry brand that cleans and gets rid of most stains at lower cost than my main fave detergents but I can't confidently suggest this brand to my fellow brands because it low cost but not the best for doing clothes at the grocery store but great for when pinching pennies
alexa g.
Chula Vista, CA
This is hands down the only laundry detergent i use at home for almost 3 years now. As soon as my babies stopped using baby detergent i switched to this and have not had any issues what so ever. we love the scent and it really does the job really well. Removes heavy stains from my kids clothes.
Jessica C.
London
This product is absolutely amazing. This is part of my daily cleaning routine. This product is easy to use. The only Con of this product is that there isn't enough of it! This product is definitely affordable and leaves your laundry smelling fresh and clean.
Melina l.
Senatobia Ms
best laundry detergent there is it cleans my clothes so good the smell is so natural and addicting you cant just let it go it is so effective and easy to use with the affordale price at all stores i buy it every time i strongly recommend this product
Gillian S.
Morgantown, WV
I really love this detergent. On the occasions where my husband buys the detergent and doesn't get it, I can always see a difference. I use less stain remover because the detergent works so well. And you can't beat the smell!
Amanda M.
Memphis , TN
arm and hammer has such a great cleaning power and for the price so far no others have beaten it i love all of the scents that they have came out with so far as well
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of clean clothes! It can be used for everything and the scent of freshness lasts and lasts. We always keeps some around, and so should you!
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
My husband buys this at least once a month. This is our go to laundry detergent. It's easy to just throw a pod in and go. No measuring out detergent, it's affordable too.
Cristina A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love A&H for getting my laundry clean and getting any stains out. I never have any issues with bleeding or rarely do I notice any fading. Usually get a large jug from Costco because I live in NY and do multiple loads of laundry at a laundromat at once. Price is affordable and I've used it for years! Only thing is I wish the regular scent was a big stronger/nicer smelling.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product Eco friendly?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
I need this where can I buy it?