Arm & Hammer™ BioEnzyme Power Botanical Springs Biodegradable Detergent Paks 48 ct. Pouch

BY ARM & HAMMER

Biodegradable detergent with stain-fighting enzymes. see more...

Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Russellville, KY
Arm&Hammer Concentrated Laundry Detergent
Free of Perfumes and Dyes is the one I prefer. I have
an aversion to perfumes and dyes and I find this
detergent excellent in cleaning clothes. This is an
excellent product for hunters to was their hunt clothes
in as it has no scent and no dyes that could cause a
"fluorescent" hue to your clothing. A good value also.
Annie H.
Annie H.
Honolulu, HI
You just throw these little pouches into your washing machine and the rest is taken care of! I don't need any additional softener or anything-laundry comes out clean and with a nice scent that stays on for quite a while and all that for a decent price! Would definitely recommend it!
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I absolutely love the pouches for doing laundry. They r awesome cuz u just throw in one or two depending how big the laid is and your good. They can get a little expensive compared to liquid but I feel like it's worth it. I definitely recommend trying these out if u haven't yet.
Jocelyn J.
Jocelyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I've always used Tide Pods, but recently tried this because it's half the cost and we do so much laundry no that we have a little one. I haven't noticed any difference and neither has my neat freak husband. The scent is fresh and clean and our things are clean.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Hamilton, NJ
These things are godsend! I love that you don't have to measure soap, you can just put one little pack of these and you are done! It also smells great and it really leaves all clothes clean! This is the only detergent we buy!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
I like these laundry pods a lot they really clean my laundry super well, I love them. The pros about these would be they keep my laundry super clean!!! and stain free and there is no cons..
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love any kind of detergent packs, they're so easy to ration out the exact amount per load, and they're less messy. Also Arm & Hammer seems to get the job done.
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
San Antonio, TX
These are really great and easy to use. I'm in college and it just makes washing a large load of clothes easier for me.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Great cleaning product for a great price! Always affordable and always gets the job done. We don't use anything else!
Emily M.
Emily M.
The stuff looks great! I use it for the laundry for my baby because it is clear bad ingredients
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much is this product?
Connie R.
Connie R.
Digby
Are Arm& Hammer laundry pods as good as Tide laundry pod ?I have used the Tide ones and they are very good.