BY ARM & HAMMER

Biodegradable detergent with stain-fighting enzymes.

Ashley R.
Syracuse , UT
This laundry detergent works really well! The little pods are really convenient to just throw in the wash. They smell so good and make clothes smell amazing. They are not too expensive either. They are perfect for me as a college student. I’d recommend!
Brianna M.
Marion, IN
I love these packets for when I am in a hurry cleaning the house I can throw one of these in and know that my clothes will always come out smelling fresh and clean. I love them for the husband and teens to keep them from over using any product!
Danielle R.
love love love arm and hammer. It does the best at cleaning clothes and it also leaves them smelling good. and with arm and hammer you don't need stain remover, just rub a little directly on the stain a few mins before you put it in the wash
Schylar L.
Arm and hammer is a great detergent brand. The pods are great but sometimes I️ notice the detergent on my clothes once they are washed. They are affordable and I️ would buy them again. My clothes smell nice when I️ use this product.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love that they made pods. It’s so much easier than measuring out detergent and making a mess. It smells great , and washes my clothes well. I also love that it’s biodegradable as well. This is fairly priced and I will buy again .
Evana P.
Orlando , FL
These pods provide a great value because they won’t break the bank but are also extremely effective. They get tough stains out without having to spray any product directly on the stain which takes a while. Would buy again
Tee Amanda R.
Lexington, TN
Well they seem to clean my clothes very well there was it a long-lasting scent that went along with it what I wash my clothes I want them to smell clean and they just did not really smell like anything
crystal j.
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Beverly B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I absolutely love the smell of Arm & Hammer detergent products and it has never given my skin any type of allergic reaction. We are a family of 3 and when we travel, we like to stay at extended stay hotels vs. resorts/full service hotels because we like to cook our own food and like places with self-serve laundry machines so that I can get laundry done on our last day and not deal with that mess when we get home from vacation. I always pack a few of these bad boys so that I am good-to-go when it comes time to get that vacation laundry done!!
Cheryl A.
Soddy Daisy, TN
If you have newborns to teenagers this product works great! If you have sensitive skin or skin allergies this is your product! I've used this product for years and with 3 kids! This is not scented so instead of paying $9 a bottle for Dreft, use this!
Christina A.
Is this a good product?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much is this product?
Kajuana T.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you need to add stain remover to this?
Connie R.
Digby
Are Arm& Hammer laundry pods as good as Tide laundry pod ?I have used the Tide ones and they are very good.