ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Shaker

NULL

What are your homemade tricks when you clean your house? Eg. I love using baking soda to whiten ceramics and taps in bathroom. [product:arm-hammertm-baking-soda-shaker]
I haven'tseen this in my supermarket. Where can I find this?
Is it really necessary to change out every month?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Shaker!
Chandra G.
ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Shaker uploaded by Chandra G.
Highly recommended product that I always use throughout the house for deodorizing and eliminating odors. One box last for 30 days when placed in small spaces. This can be place in the fridge, closets, bathroom cabinets etc. Baking soda is an excellent and safe alternative to commercial air fresheners and multipurpose cleaner solutions.  ARM & HAMMER Pure Baking Soda is a household staple that has many benefits; so I will continue to buy.
Jasmine J.
Orlando, FL
ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Shaker uploaded by Jasmine J.
This product is absolutely amazing because it is versatile. I use it to clean my whites, whiten my teeth, as a deodorizer in the our shoe closet, and to clean.
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Very affordable for its multi purpose use. I keep one box in the refrigerator and keep one in pantry for baking use also one in bathroom for other use. It works so well at all it’s purposes and it’s just a staple in my household ! Recommend it
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
Arm & Hammer boxes are great for the fridge and pantrys to keep odors at bay. Baking soda is great for many household uses and Arm & Hammer is a brand i trust and recommend.
Kari F.
FPO, AP
This stuff is so much more than a fridge freshener or baking ingredient! It's also good for homemade toothpaste or to help with heartburn and other ailments!
Rebecca G.
I love baking soda My dad made me brush my teeth with it when I was young ( do t swAllow) Put it in my fridge and cat box for smells🐈 I had some in a glass with water when i had a soar stomach And now i take a small non metal bowl Put a 2 teaspoons full I'm it and some warm water until its pancake like leave it on my face until it dries then wash off 3 times with warm water my face ferl so so great!!!!
Sierra B.
Atlanta, GA
Baking soda is good for many tasks. Teeth whitening, laundry boosts, stain removal, baking, odor removing, and the list goes on. I keep baking soda in my cabinet and fridge at all times.
Tammy D.
It costs 2 or 3 times as much as other brands of baking soda, but I've found they all work exactly the same. I use it for baking, cleaning my stove, keeping the fridge smelling fresh. I prefer to just grab the cheapest brand.
Lesbia P.
This is a great product for practically everything. Baking soda works great for baking as well as a cleaner.
Johanna R.
Johnstown, CO
This is the brand I have used for years. Seems to work well, always the same product and have never had any worries or concerns about getting what I've paid for.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nette C.
Goshen
Brandy H. il y a 2 ans
I use it for every thing that you can think of. You can make household cleaners with it, put it in your wash cycle with your laundry to get them cleaner and your whites whiter, you can make a foot soak that is baking soda and listerine mouthwash and soak your feet in it for as long as you want to then when you take them out take a wet cloth and wipe them off an then they will be super soft and it takes every bit of the dead skin off so if you have any kind on the bottom of your feet it takes it right off. I love arm and hammer and I could tell you a whole lot more but I don't want to write a story. LOL!😁
Michelle D.
il y a 2 ans
When using ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Shaker as laundry detergent what else should you use to help aid in cleaning? Would you need additional detergent?
Darlene H. il y a 2 ans
I’m not sure but I believe people use this to strip their towels of softner and funky smells. They then use vinegar for softening.
Kym B.
il y a 2 ans
ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Shaker what are some of the uses you have for baking soda, whether alone by itself or mixed with other products?
Kat J. il y a 2 ans
I combine it with water to make a paste, apply the paste to wherever I want to clean (my oven, my sink, etc.) and then spray the paste with vinegar and wipe off. Best easy & natural cleaning trick I’ve found!!
Kristen M.