GroceryPantryArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda Resealable Bag

ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Resealable Bag

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Resealable Bag!
Grayce D.
Muncie, IN
ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Resealable Bag uploaded by Grayce D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love this stuff and the resealable bag!! I use this in my laundry, house cleaning, odor eliminator, and in our cat box. I absolutely love it and the resealable bag is super cheap for how much you get. Definitely recommend and add a 1/2cup to 1 cup in your whites/ colors & you’ll see a difference!
Elenis T.
ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Resealable Bag uploaded by Elenis T.
It is a liquid detergent for white and colored clothes. Cleanses deeply; eliminates bad odors. You can use it in any washing equipment. Leave a feeling of freshness in your garments. I recommend it
audrey N.
Phoenix, AZ
ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Resealable Bag uploaded by audrey N.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a life-long 😍, be it baking or cleaning, dealing with pet odors or stinky cheese in the fridge, I can always count on it. Mix it with white vinegar for the ultimate fizz experience. I try to have one of the larger bags on hand at all times.
Stephanie C.
Lebanon, TN
ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Resealable Bag uploaded by Stephanie C.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I can't live without this product. It has so many uses! My two primary uses for it are deodorizing and balancing my pool chemicals. My pool stays clear all season long to the point where my neighbor asked my husband how we keep our water so clear. I regularly check my water and use the bleach, baking soda and borax method to keep the pH correct. The only other chemical I use is chlorine tabs in a floater. It is also a lifesaver for me for deodorizing. We have 7 dogs and 3 cats. I use this mixed with water, vodka and essential oils to make my own febreeze and keep the house smelling good. I also use it in the refrigerators and freezers and of course for cleaning and baking.
Margaret S.
Birmingham
Purchased at: Walmart
ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Resealable Bag I use this stuff here, I use this stuff there, heck yeah, I use this stuff everywhere ‼️ It's great for scrubbing, it's great for almost every kind of cleaning projects you may have, it's great for beauty and hygiene essentials, it's great for deodorizing, it's great for purifying and purging, it's great to have on hand and keep handy for most everything and anything; heck, it's even great for applying a barrier both inside and outside of your home to detour crawling pests. It's also great for your lawn too and helps keep weeds at bay 😊👍👍
Amanda C.
HARLAN, IN
1,174 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the large resealable bag. I will sometimes purchase the store brand of the boxed bakimg powder but these large bags are a better value and more convenient since I use it for so many things.
Rose V.
Danbury, CT
ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Resealable Bag uploaded by Rose V.
ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Resealable Bag uploaded by Rose V.
Este producto me gusta mucho, lo uso como complemento en cada lavada. Lo agrego junto con el detergente liquido que uso, cuando lavo la ropa de color blanco, esto ayuda a despercudir y blanquear. Este producto dura mucho y es muy efectivo. Lo recomiendo!
jamie T.
You would never think that baking soda would safe my child's life woth terrible eczema well it did. Its a life saver and I'd recommend this to anyone who has terrible eczema

Looking for your answer?