ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Resealable Bag uploaded by Joseth C.

BY ARM & HAMMER #2 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

One Bag, Countless Uses.

• America's #1 trusted Baking Soda brand
• Versatile, effective and affordable solution for over 170 years
• Resealable, water-resistant bag
• Can be used for scratchless cleaning, laundry and deodorizing

Phia M.
Memphis, TN
I've used other brands of baking soda, Arm & Hammer is the best for making fizzy bombs by far!
1 cup citric acid (best price; )
2 cups baking soda (definitely Arm & Hammer brand)
20-30 drops of essential oil- I prefer Lavender but you can use just about anything!
A tiny bit of water
...and in case you were wondering what the heck bath fizzy bombe are, here is an easy home recipe. The kids love em!

1. Mix together citric acid and baking soda in a bowl. I find that the easiest way to mix the two powders is actually to sift them back and forth between two bowls.
2. Add essential oils. Mix rapidly with your hands before the mixture has a chance to fizz
3. Spray water onto the mixture a tiny bit at a time, and continue mixing. You probably need less water than what you think! Aim for where it is still pretty crumbly but will just hold its shape when you squeeze it hard in your hand.
4. Pack the mixture tightly into your mold(s).
5. Let your bomb(s) dry for a couple of hours in a warm, dry place.. Keep them out of direct sunlight though. I like to place the bombs in a little "nests" of tissue paper. It seems to help them dry better, and stops round ones from getting flat on the bottom.
Chelsea B.
Shinnston, WV
As a cat owner, this is now the only way I buy baking soda. I use unscented litter because I don't want to hurt her little nose with the perfumed stuff, but on humid days, or when I've been a little lazier than usual in my typical daily scooping, it can get a little stinky. A heaping scoop of baking soda stirred into the litter really does seem to help on all but the most humid of days.

I also discovered that making a paste of baking soda and peroxide works WONDERS on porcelain bathtubs. We can't use bleach because it damages the finish, and nothing was making a dent in the stains in it, no matter how hard we scrubbed. I layered the paste on and let it sit for an hour or so, then scrubbed the heck out of it, filled the tub with hot water, and let that soak for another hour or so (I pulled in the bottom edge of the shower curtain liner and let it soak as well). When I drained the tub, I couldn't believe how clean it looked! This will be my only tub cleaning method from here on out!
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I love and thoroughly recommend this product! This easy-resealable, waterproof, & larger-sized bag of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate) keeps it spill-proof, fresh, & easy to use on-the-go, with a convenient scoop for quick dispensing. It's used for many different purposes: baking, cleaning, deodorizing, and arts & crafts. Sprinkling a little absorbs even the toughest odors in liter boxes, carpets, etc. Some kids' activities it can be used for are play clay, watercolors, & even the classic erupting volcano. It's great for use & storage in high-moisture areas: pools, laundry, & spring cleaning (without damaging chemicals, because it's a natural & gentle cleanser, making it environmentally safe).
For example, as a laundry additive, I get the best clothing natural whiteners and color brighteners from 1/2 cup of baking soda used with my detergent.
And, I discovered that making a paste of baking soda and peroxide works well on porcelain tubs, since you can't use damaging beach. So, I layered the paste on, let it sit for an hour, scrubbed it, filled the tub with hot water, put the edge of my shower curtain liner in, & let it soak for about a hour. When I drained the tub, it was shiny clean and the curtain was like new!
All around, Arm and Hammer Baking Soda is amazing for uses you may not even think off, so look around on Influenster & the web for more ideas!
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
I love this size of Arm & Hammer Baking soda. It is very practical for the many uses around the house. The bag has a handle that makes is easy to carry. Laundry: In addition to laundry detergent, I add 1/4 to 1/2 cup to loads of laundry that I want extra fresh. Baking Soda also naturally helps to whiten loads of whites. Dishes: In addition to the dishwasher detergent, I add 2 tablespoons of baking soda to each load that I run in the dishwasher; it helps to soften the water and dishes come out sparkling and the dishwasher is fresh. Scrubbing: We use baking soda to safely and gently scrub out showers and sinks. No harsh chemical odors or vapors and no scratching to damage surfaces. Baking soda also cleans stainless steel sinks and surfaces well. Carpet: I sprinkle it on carpet stains or dirty carpet and let it sit overnight. The next day, I vacuum, and the carpet is clean and fresh. Body: We brush our teeth with baking soda and use it to gently rough exfoliate skin as needed. We love this baking soda, and there are countless more "green" ways to use it around the house.
Danielle C.
I'm sure everyone's been using Arm & Hammer baking soda for years. Its a great baking soda for arts and crafts projects, cooking which I think was its intended purpose and what most people use it for absorbing odors in the refrigerator. A little tip is you can use the baking soda to clean brass by making a paste or ad a little to your toothbrush and toothpaste when brushing your teeth. That eliminates having to buy toothpaste with baking soda in it.
Erica F.
Las vegas, NV
If you are a normal mom and sometimes forgets to put diapers on your potty training toddler for bedtime then this is the stuff for you.honestly if youre scared of your matress staining as well as pee sinking in i would recommend buying a bag of this (my mom showed me) and just sprinkle some on the damaged spot , wait for it to soak up and dry , then just vaccume off the excess and waaalaaa. Its not perfect but it soaks up a lot of the pee and leaves very minimal stains. I would also just sprits some water again on the spot afterward and repeat the process for optimal results.
Chris B.
Worcester
I think I use an absurd amount of baking soda. This stuff is the key to getting smells out of fabrics or taking out stains in the laundry. Got a new puppy who peed on my white blanket— added a cup of baking soda to my washing machine and the yellow spot and scent was gone! I sprinkle this on rugs or my couch and add vinegar to treat messes. Seriously, baking soda is my go to cleaning product and the resealable bag makes it easier to use— don’t over pour out like with the box and can control where I’m sprinkling it.
Bx B.
Bronx, NY
Arm & hammer baking soda has a different texture then the alternative brands,much more stronger,it’s great to have a product that can be used for so many different things,i have been a user of this brand for year an I’ll continue to be.ill pass my knowledge to my family about baking soda an it’s different way it can be used,I definitely would recommend baking soda for nearly anything from cleaning to baking!
Rosa M.
Burien, WA
Love using this baking soda for all our home needs! I love the resealable option! Makes it easy to store away and access again whenever needed. I first ordered online but I’ve also found at my local markets. I use it for deodorizer, to make my bath products like bath fuzzies and shower steamers, we even use it topically as a paste when needed. Definitely recommend it.
Brittany D.
Freedom, NY
I love using baking soda for many different things. Cleaning is definitely one. However, it’s great for baking (as we all know!) and as a face cleaner. I mix some baking soda with some honey and water and use the paste on my face up to twice a week. The baking soda acts as a micro dermabrasion and the honey acts as an anti inflammatory! Works wonders.

Walmart