BY ARM & HAMMER

One Bag, Countless Uses.

• America's #1 trusted Baking Soda brand
• Versatile, effective and affordable solution for over 170 years
• Resealable, water-resistant bag
• Can be used for scratchless cleaning, laundry and deodorizing

Karla E.
The Woodlands, TX
Tengo el tamaño mas grande que Costo vende de este producto, no puedo vivir sin el, en casa lo utilizo para cocinar cuando se requiere hornear, para limpiar toda mi casa, para hacer recetas de skin care, me gusta porque es muy fino y el empaque viene resellable.
I have the biggest size that Cost sells of this product, I can not live without it, at home I use it to cook when it is required to bake, to clean all my house, to make recipes of skin care, I like it because it is very fine and Packaging comes resealable.
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
I've used other brands of baking soda, Arm & Hammer is the best for making fizzy bombs by far!
1 cup citric acid (best price; )
2 cups baking soda (definitely Arm & Hammer brand)
20-30 drops of essential oil- I prefer Lavender but you can use just about anything!
A tiny bit of water
...and in case you were wondering what the heck bath fizzy bombe are, here is an easy home recipe. The kids love em!

1. Mix together citric acid and baking soda in a bowl. I find that the easiest way to mix the two powders is actually to sift them back and forth between two bowls.
2. Add essential oils. Mix rapidly with your hands before the mixture has a chance to fizz
3. Spray water onto the mixture a tiny bit at a time, and continue mixing. You probably need less water than what you think! Aim for where it is still pretty crumbly but will just hold its shape when you squeeze it hard in your hand.
4. Pack the mixture tightly into your mold(s).
5. Let your bomb(s) dry for a couple of hours in a warm, dry place.. Keep them out of direct sunlight though. I like to place the bombs in a little "nests" of tissue paper. It seems to help them dry better, and stops round ones from getting flat on the bottom.
Nichelle L.
Sioux Falls
The resealable bag was what sold this for me. It used to be only available in the box and was only good for a month! Now, I buy this in bulk and take a measuring cup to spread it on the floor and soak up odors before I vacuum. I have a small bowl in the fridge and another in the pantry. This really is perfect for when you need it everywhere! (Oh, and baking - its great for baking too!)
Theresa L.
Clarksville, TN
I go through a LOT of baking soda. I use it for cleaning, for cooking, for crafts, I have a small container I keep in my spice cabinet, but the big resealable bags are where it’s really at. I can carry it around with me if I need to without having to worry about spillage or breaking the container I use. The bag is sturdy and holds up well.
Chelsea B.
Shinnston, WV
As a cat owner, this is now the only way I buy baking soda. I use unscented litter because I don't want to hurt her little nose with the perfumed stuff, but on humid days, or when I've been a little lazier than usual in my typical daily scooping, it can get a little stinky. A heaping scoop of baking soda stirred into the litter really does seem to help on all but the most humid of days.

I also discovered that making a paste of baking soda and peroxide works WONDERS on porcelain bathtubs. We can't use bleach because it damages the finish, and nothing was making a dent in the stains in it, no matter how hard we scrubbed. I layered the paste on and let it sit for an hour or so, then scrubbed the heck out of it, filled the tub with hot water, and let that soak for another hour or so (I pulled in the bottom edge of the shower curtain liner and let it soak as well). When I drained the tub, I couldn't believe how clean it looked! This will be my only tub cleaning method from here on out!
Catherine S.
Austin, TX
Especially when washing towels and work clothes I ALWAYS throw some of this baking soda in the wash. I definitely notice when i use it that my clothes are fresher and smell clean. It really helps to get things clean. The resealable top is nice too since it gets so humid here and keeps the cat from spilling it!
Jennifer F.
Brooklyn, NY

You can do so many things with this product. I use it for my
fridge, for cleaning and so much more!  Did you know you could use baking soda as an exfoliator and
it can even be used as a brightening paste to make your smile brighter? #BakingSodaDoesThat

ARM & HAMMER™ Pure Baking Soda
esme j.
I use this all over our home. In laundry to keep clothes fresh and odor free, for the pets' beds to eliminate odors, I use in the fridge to keep funky smells at bay and I use on dishes to gently scrub stuck on food. I also use on area rugs to freshen them without the chemicals from others carpet fresheners.
mbtc09 H.
Norwalk
We use this product for so many things. It is great for your pool instead of chemical products. The water sparkles without any harsh smells! But it in bulk, and it is inexpensive. Also, we use it to clean our stainless steel cooktop, adding vinegar to remove any mess.
Great for bathroom cleaning as well.
Ceci M.
Green Bay
Baking soda is such an easily accessible and super effective cleaner! It's eco-friendly and useful on a multitude of items. Mix it with vinegar to clean anything from filthy glass to ceramic to steel.✨ #ecowarrior #ecofriendly

Target