ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Box

NULL

Is this good for heartburn.?
Does the bag stay upright?
Does it leave behind a taste or smell?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Box!
Becky M.
ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Box uploaded by Becky M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always keep a box of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda in my refrigerator. I feel better about the food that I leave in my fridge when I keep one in there. I do use the Arm & Hammer Baking Soda for baking as well and this brand has never failed me. It’s never too pricey & I’m able to pick 1-2 up a month, no problem. [product:arm-&-hammer-baking-soda-box]
karol M.
Conroe, TX
ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Box uploaded by karol M.
First of all if you don’t have like 2 bags of this what are you doing with your life , I clean my whole house with this stuff & it works wonder specially on ovens with grease stains, also on toilet 🚽, you can used it to cook & clean but I love it for there cleaning 🧼, the pictures below are before & after of my oven after a clean it with baking soda ,
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Box uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Walmart
It's America's # 1 Trusted Baking Soda Brand. Multipurpose Cleaner and Deodorizer. From Kitchen to Bathroom to Laundry Room - Use in accessories, laundry, furniture, toys, pots, pans, etc. I highly recommends this product.
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,529 reviews
ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Box uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I just cleaned a rug with this. It worked great. Normally I only use for odors in the fridge but I will stock up now. I have other things I can try it on to see if I get the same results.
Annette P.
Grand Rapids, MI
ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Box uploaded by Annette P.
Purchased at: Amazon
People always ask me how do you get your teeth so white , no need for those expensive toothpastes or gels if you have a box of this laying around , I just add it to my toothbrush add some whitening toothpaste and spray a little peroxide on my teeth and go! You’re welcome
Gracie R.
Morganton, NC
Great use for many purposes around the house including the kitchen, bathroom and even outside on the patio area .
Online M.
Bronx, NY
Keep this I. The refrigerator for that fresh scent. You can also use around the house 🏡 for cleaning without any harshness of chemicals.
Zaida R.
Bronx, NY
Arm & Hammer pure Baking soda es un producto que no puede faltar en mi casa pues lo uso en la limpieza de mi hogar 🏠 yo limpio mi fregadero y queda reluciente lo uso para limpiar mi baño y muchas cosas más por esa razón en mi hogar no pueden faltar el Arm & Hammer su precio es económico y por esa razón yo se lo recomiendo a todos
Shawna G.
Marshall, IL
ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Box uploaded by Shawna G.
I made these simple Christmas ornaments, baking soda/corn starch and water. Not only is this product great for deodorizing, cleaning and baking but easy craft items too!
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda Box uploaded by Maribel M.
In my home it has many functions, for example I use it for face masks, to cool the refrigerator, hair masks, as an exfoliator for my skin. [product:arm-&-hammer™-baking-soda]