ARM & HAMMER™ Bag Refill

Description;

It's not always possible or practical to wait until coming home for a diaper change. Not to worry - munchkin has you covered with arm & hammer diaper bag refills. These disposable bags offer safe, odor-controlled diaper disposal at home or on the go. Compatible with munchkin arm & hammer diaper bag dispensers, each bag is infused with baking soda for natural odor absorption. The bags are lightly scented with lavender as well, for a true one-two punch against nasty smells. . includes 72 lavender-scented diaper bag dispenser refills diaper disposal bags contain baking soda for natural odor...

Has anyone else thought these were silly but ended up REALLY loving having them when out and about? Sometimes you just don't realize what you'll find useful until your in the thick of it!
Are this available at waltmart?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Bag Refill!
Product Highlights
“I keep some at our diaper changing station in our living room and also have them on hand in our diaper bag for on the go.” in reviews
“The bags smell good and the system is easy to use.” in reviews
“I got these as a baby shower gift.” in reviews
Denton, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These were one of the handiest things I kept in my diaper bag when my daughter was a baby. They made it possible to change her places where there wasn't a trash can readily available(such as on the side of the road during road trips). Every Mom should have these!
Linden, MI
I love these for when we are out and about. They work great for not stinking up a friend of family members trash with sticky diapers. They also work good to keep your child's dirty clothes in of they have a accident.
Newman, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love these!!!!! I must say they smell good and do there job!!! I can always count on having some while in my car and my diaper bag! Very affordable and they have them at Walmart target babies r us and every drug store!
Brooklyn, NY
This product is good for moms especially if u just had a baby. Just hook it onto ur diaper bag comes in pretty neon colors . When ur baby poops or pees just change diapers, rip bag , use bag and dump bag. If u have no garbage around u just put it back into diaper bag no one will ever smell it
Covina, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I keep these in my car or in the diaper bag depending on where I'm going. They are perfect for disposing of diapers, especially when I can't get to a trash can right away. The scent helps mask any smells.
Willis, TX
These are a lifesaver! I toss one in each bag, one in the car, and we're good to go! They really block the smell of those really bad diapers and double as doggie pick up bags when we have our pup with us.
Dalton, OH
I love these bags they do there job very well with keep the stink away. Use them at home and when we're out and about. Very easy to use and you can buy the little holder to clip on the diaper bag.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are the best thing to have when changing poopy diapers out in public and having the courtesy not to stink up someone else's bathroom. Also come in handy when little ones mess up their clothes with spills or blow outs. Had them with baby #1 and purchased my own thereafter.
Trenton, NJ
Stinky diapers stay away! These are great for home and on the go use! It conceals those raunchy smelling diapers. The bags also have a scent to them which is nice. I gave to admit I also use this while taking my dog and a walk. Very affordable compared to competitors.
Richmond, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These can be used for children and adults as well as for pets. They can be used for baby diapers, pet poop pick up, and also for women for disposing of feminine hygiene products to help eliminate the dreaded odors from the bathroom trash can.