ARM & HAMMER™ Bag Refill

Description;

It's not always possible or practical to wait until coming home for a diaper change. Not to worry - munchkin has you covered with arm & hammer diaper bag refills. These disposable bags offer safe, odor-controlled diaper disposal at home or on the go. Compatible with munchkin arm & hammer diaper bag dispensers, each bag is infused with baking soda for natural odor absorption. The bags are lightly scented with lavender as well, for a true one-two punch against nasty smells. . includes 72 lavender-scented diaper bag dispenser refills diaper disposal bags contain baking soda for natural odor...

Has anyone else thought these were silly but ended up REALLY loving having them when out and about? Sometimes you just don't realize what you'll find useful until your in the thick of it!
Are this available at waltmart?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Bag Refill!
Product Highlights
“I keep some at our diaper changing station in our living room and also have them on hand in our diaper bag for on the go.” in reviews
“The bags smell good and the system is easy to use.” in reviews
“I got these as a baby shower gift.” in reviews
Woodbridge, VA
Love that if I dispose of soiled diapers in public I don't have to leave their restroom smelly for the rest of the day. Simple! the bags do exactly what they need to do. keep stinky diapers from making your whole diaper bag and/or trash bin smell.
Wdm, IA
These were life savers when I was on the go with my little one. You are not always in a place you can dispose of your dirty diapers and these are so convenient to stash away those stinky diapers without having to worry about a lingering smell!
Fresno, CA
Personally, for me, a must have in my diaper bag. If I'm out in public and my baby makes a big stinky poopy, I'm going to want to dispose of it in one of these bags, it's common courtesy. They last a long time and are totally worth buying
I got these at my baby shower, along with the little dispenser and they were great! They're a bit better than a regular plastic bag, especially when it comes to stinky diapers. It was nice to have when we were changing on the go, and not near a trash can.
El Paso , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If you've never used these bad boys you are missing out. These have been a game-changer in the messy diaper game. I just wrap a stinky one up in this and instant freshness. Very accessible as I clip mine on my baby bag and I'm always ready to go.
These puppies are perfect to keep in the diaper bag or car for changes while you are out and about. Because they lock smells in you can use them and not worry about throwing the dirty diaper in your diaper bag until you can get to a trash can.
Waianae, HI
Can't live without this. Haha. This is great for on the go when your baby makes a stinky diaper. lol. I would totally recommend this product. I already have back up. I would totally buy this again when my back stock pile goes low.
Jarrettsville, MD
These bags are so useful. The scent really helps when you are changing a dirty diaper in public or at someone else's home. They can be difficult to tear at times even with the perforations. I keep them in my purse and diaper bag.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm in love with them my baby takes elecare and iron vitamins so his diaper really smell strong! They're life savers, smell pretty well and they're good for every mess happens on the go! I definitely recommend them to every mom that I know!
These work awesome! When my son was first born we had these on the side of our diaper bag! Blocks away the dirty diaper smell. Be careful though. We lost ours several months ago. The plastic part fell off at an sporting event