ARM & HAMMER™ Bag Refill

Description;

It's not always possible or practical to wait until coming home for a diaper change. Not to worry - munchkin has you covered with arm & hammer diaper bag refills. These disposable bags offer safe, odor-controlled diaper disposal at home or on the go. Compatible with munchkin arm & hammer diaper bag dispensers, each bag is infused with baking soda for natural odor absorption. The bags are lightly scented with lavender as well, for a true one-two punch against nasty smells. . includes 72 lavender-scented diaper bag dispenser refills diaper disposal bags contain baking soda for natural odor...

Has anyone else thought these were silly but ended up REALLY loving having them when out and about? Sometimes you just don't realize what you'll find useful until your in the thick of it!
Are this available at waltmart?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Bag Refill!
Product Highlights
“I keep some at our diaper changing station in our living room and also have them on hand in our diaper bag for on the go.” in reviews
“The bags smell good and the system is easy to use.” in reviews
“I got these as a baby shower gift.” in reviews
Rockford, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are awsome for on the go! There's times where I have to change a diaper in the car and love that I have these bags to put the diaper in to not stink up the place!
Rock Hill , SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are a lifesaver. Especially on trips and when going to other people's homes. They serve their purpose and keep the smell contained. Affordable and you get a ton!
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Didn't think I was going to like them but they came in handy. You can buy them at target that's where I bought my refills. My house doesn't smell like diapers. They are useful on the go. I would buy them again. No questions ask
Gloucester, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite thing.! I have a roll in every room of the house, in all the diaper bags, in the car, and anywhere else I may get stuck changing a poopy diaper: they smell great and definitely mask the diaper stench. They are also very handy when you get spit up all over when you're out in public and you can throw your clothes in there and back in your bag so they don't get everything all gross and smelly. Oh babies. Gotta love em!
Louisville, KY
ARM & HAMMER™ Bag Refill uploaded by Yoselin C.
I have the little thing to hang in my diaper bag they are so perfect and helpful because when I'm out of home and it's no a trash can next to me o can leave the diaper with me of course in the arm hammer bag and the odor don't came out I really recommend this brand and has a good price for package of 6 refills
Oklahoma City, OK
When I received this as a gift at my baby shower I was like, tusks for the dog poo bags, hahaha! But seriously these,bags were a lifesaver. I kept them in the car, diaper bag and purse. I didn't feel guilty leavingbabe stinking diaper in a garbage bin (outside of course) when I used these bags. I now give them as part of a vary shower gift😊. Definitely a must have
Boyne City, MI
I do not leave home without these. In fact they are attached right to our diaper bag. We got these at Meijer! Super affordable! The smell so good. They are big too! You have to have these! Nothing like going to someone else's home or to church nursery & dropping a nasty diaper in the garbage. This way you show some respect & keep the stink out!
Amesbury, MA
These are great for on-the-go! I keep some on my diaper bag for those smelly diapers when we are out. They contain the smell well and are large enough to hold diapers with room.
Ontario, CA
These are a staple in my home I hate the smell of a poop diaper! These work like a charm extremely affordable and last me for a while! Quality is nice! I would recommend to anyone with kids in diapers!
Cedar Creek, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are alittle on the pricey side for bags but I love them. I bought them from target along with the little carrier. I leave them hooked on the side of the diaper bag and use them every time we are out and about..they seriously trap all the funky smell in them!