ARM & HAMMER™ Arm & Hammer Refills 2 Ct Essentials Multi-Surface Cleaner uploaded by Tiffany M.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Harnessing the power of nature...delivers outstanding cleaning, while being better for you, your home, and more sensible for the environment.* Saves you work! Works as well as traditional cleaners; works with hard or soft water. Saves you money! Refills save up to 25% vs. Conventional cleaners. Sensible for environment! Plant-based cleaner derived from coconuts and contains other biodegradable eco-sensible cleaners; refill pack uses 80% less packaging than 2 pre-filled spray cleaners; product has not been tested on animals.

ARM & HAMMER™ Arm & Hammer Refills 2 Ct Essentials Multi-Surface Cleaner

Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Arm & Hammer Refills 2 Ct Essentials Multi-Surface Cleaner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Becky B.
Austin, TX
To use this product you simply screw the small refill onto the top of the original bottle, which simultaneously breaks the foil seal on the new refill allowing the contents to flow into the bottle without touching or wasting any of the liquid. You then unscrew the now empty refill from the bottle, discard it, and fill the original bottle with water, up to the fill line. Lastly you screw the sprayer back onto the original bottle & you're good to go! Simple & conservative as you won't accidentally pour the contents of the refill bottle on the counter or floor as it sits perfectly inside the larger bottle. Smells clean and the product itself works great! No complaints here. Highly recommend!
Carolyn B.
Las Vegas, NV
 This product has been around for years; and has always ranked right up there in the number one or two that regarding cleanliness. I keep Armen Hammer baking soda, and all of its products in my house all the time.  Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. You might have to put a little elbow work into it but your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is wonderful. I’d recommend it to everyone. It great for sinks, counters, toilets, showers/bathtubs. I spray it on and let it sit then wipe it off with a nice warm cloth and rarely have to scrub.
Karina R.
Swannanoa, NC
This literally disinfects stuff my daughter touches it great because it refill my bottle back up I usually lock this away from my daughter so she won’t touch it but for the most part I’m happy with this wish they were a bit more bigger in the long run .
Thu L.
Richmond, VA
This is great at disinfecting everything in the house. It's super affordable and gets the job done. It has a nice clean smell to it. Arm and Hammer usually have great cleaning products. I would recommend this to  anyone and would definitely purchase this product again.
wendy l.
I use this all the time and I like it. It leave my things really clean, and the smell is all right but I guesss. The value is not good to much money for it and it should be cheaper but that would be the only thing.
N M.
This worked pretty great and was pretty “ green “ for the size of the refills and their use of packaging. I liked it and used it for quite awhile. I did think this was great for keeping waste down.
member-cd67c
I liked these refills because they lasted forever and I felt like I definitely got my money’s worth. But I would enjoyed more aroma or fragrance to the product. Other than that I was satisfied with how much cleanliness I was achieved with this product.
veronica s.
I use this essential refills to clean basically anything I use t with spray bottles to clean my kitchen counters and I also use it to clean any stain here and there in my living room.