Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesAll-Purpose CleanersArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Refills 2 Ct Essentials Multi-Surface Cleaner

ARM & HAMMER™ Arm & Hammer Refills 2 Ct Essentials Multi-Surface Cleaner

Description:

Harnessing the power of nature...delivers outstanding cleaning, while being better for you, your home, and more sensible for the environment.* Saves you work! Works as well as traditional cleaners; works with hard or soft water. Saves you money! Refills save up to 25% vs. Conventional cleaners. Sensible for environment! Plant-based cleaner derived from coconuts and contains other biodegradable eco-sensible cleaners; refill pack uses 80% less packaging than 2 pre-filled spray cleaners; product has not been tested on animals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Arm & Hammer Refills 2 Ct Essentials Multi-Surface Cleaner!
How would you rate this product?
Stefanie L.
Edison, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
This works WONDERS on my shower mixed with the other product I reviewed thats in a spray bottle. Using both of them together makes your bathroom or any room in your house for that matter look like it’s brand new or was just refurbished. It’s not on the pricy side at all it’s very affordable! This product cleans the shower, tables, kitchen counters, chairs, end tables, basically everything you could imagine to use it on to clean you can. I don’t know about your floors I never have so i will be looking into that an if you can or not! Check it out and go snag it, you won’t be mad that you did being it’s a multi surface cleanser!
Melissa I.
Wildomar, CA
What I think about this product is I love it!!!! I have been using these for ages now! I am a repeat consumer. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who loves arm and hammer. The product works so great! I do buy these again and again
Bumble B.
Lindale, TX
Love arm & hammer products in general. This spray does the dirty work for you, you just spray the product on the counter and let it sit for a little and then wipe clean. No elbow grease needed! 🧽
sobe L.
8200 sunrise lakes Boulevard apt 307 , sunrise Fl
Purchased at: Target
I love this product, makes my bathroom smell delicious, I recommend it 100%, for small spaces it is very good
Ashley A.
Kiel, WI
Amazing product!! Worked so well to clean my counter tops!! Better then anything I’ve ever used before. I would improve the product with more scents! Very good price for the quantity that you receive.
Sheena R.
Brooklyn, NY
I like refill items it makes me feel like there is less waste and keeps thing clean 👍🏻
Sonya W.
Gaithersburg, MD
I'm a clean-a-holic and just started using this and love it...it's an old family favorite for cleaning my home and keeping us safe from harmful chemicals and fumes.
Faly
Wylie , TX
Hassle free cleaning as always .. super convenient, no harsh chemicals and does the job super good !
Jennifer P.
Galipolis Fry, WV
I definitely recommend these refills of surface cleaner. They clean good like never before.
Rosa N.
Springfield, MA
Arm and hammer always does the job this is one brand that I always recommend!! I wouldn’t change a thing

Looking for your answer?