Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Powder Cool Breeze 235 Loads Laundry Detergent

ARM & HAMMER™ Arm & Hammer Powder Cool Breeze 235 Loads Laundry Detergent

Powerfully clean naturally fresh™. Triple action formula: 1.removes even the toughest stains. 2.Activated baking soda to eliminate odors and provide long lasting freshness. 3.Helps to keep whites whiter and brights brighter.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Arm & Hammer Powder Cool Breeze 235 Loads Laundry Detergent!
How would you rate this product?
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
I tried this a couple of months ago and I fell in love with the smell! It leaves your clothes smelling fresh and it's effective and affordable leaving your clothes super clean! I would recommend this to others!
Abigail C.
Greensburg, PA
I couldn't find the arm an hammer pet odor. But that's what I use to keep the smell out of ny carpet! It works. I also put baking soda in my cats litter box! I get my stuff from dollar tree !
Branden P.
Asheboro, NC
Arm and hammer laundry detergent has a lot bang for your buck! Definitely worth buying
Ale N.
Even though it's a powder And that sometimes leaves residue this one does not. It cleans and leaves the clothes with no residue of powder
Amanda W.
Boise, ID
Cleans the laundry, I haven't had any problems with major stains and most minor ones have been removed with a single wash. It's not strong smelling and it's affordable.
Tiffany N.
Braselton, GA
Smells good, cleans good, gets the job done. At my local grocery store, this is one of the cheapest name-brand detergents priced per load. It's never disappointed me, and it leaves a very gentle scent on the clothes. I wash clothes for a family of 6 with all different sensitivities and allergies, and this is one detergent that doesn't cause reactions in any of us (including the dog!). It's the one detergent I find myself repurchasing even after trying something new for a few months.
Genesis A.
Ontario, CA
This keeps my whites white and my colors nice and bright, while taking out the toughest stains and not being as hash as soaking in oxiclean. Takes smells out and is nice because it is at a decent price point! No blueing agents added, you won't get that film on your clothes and there is a nice fresh scent. Overall would recommend, definitely over the the big name brands. No need to spend as much when you can get just as much if not better clean clothes !
Bridget W.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my favorite detergent. The price is great too! The scent is very fresh and clean.
Malibu L.
Elyria, OH
Great laundry detergent keeps my clothes smelling fresh, releases all stains. Love the smell of this detergent,
Allison B.
I love this detergent! I used to make my own but I can't find washing soda anywhere anymore :( This is a very reasonably priced detergent that works and smells great!

Looking for your answer?