ARM & HAMMER™ Alpine Clean Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Lakeshia R.ARM & HAMMER™ Alpine Clean Powder Laundry Detergent uploaded by Tabitha J.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

The Arm & Hammer® Baking Soda Story: For over 160 years Arm & Hammer® Baking Soda has been working its wonders across America. Homemakers have trusted it as their "secret" household helper for generations. Today, thanks to the same pure power of baking soda, Arm & Hammer® products deep clean, deodorize, whiten and freshen...all safely.* Its good for our homes, our lives, our families and our pets. Arm & Hammer® Baking Soda--good solutions for your home and your family are timeless.

Chasity T.
Belden, MS
I love using arm and hammer to wash my clothes yet I’m not sure what’s in it but it really really gets my clothes super clean I just add a little bit of scent boosters in for a better smell not that the arm and hammer smells bad it just doesn’t have that very clean smell that I like it’s very very affordable and I will continue to buy
Katya G.
Rio Grande City
i live in a house full of gym junkies, so having this really saves my life... (and my nose)
It gets tough stains out and it smells good and not fruity, just clean, which is great! I recommend it to everyone! Love it! Arm & Hammer is awesome
Brianna M.
Marion, IN
I like using the powder soap because I can decide how much product I put in depending on how soiled my clothing is. It’s also got an easy to measure scoop to help tell my husband how much to put in!
Alexis R.
turlock
Arm & hammer is my next go to if I’m out of Tide or want to switch it up a bit. Effective cleansing of the clothes, scent is amazing, affordable and finely ground to where no small pieces of soap are left in the clothes after washing. I love the reusable pail it comes in, that’s a big plus! Definitely recommend this detergent!
Aleisha E.
Kansas City, MO
Super easy to use, love the fresh smell. This detergent is a super stain remover, The fragrance of the ocean lasts a long time and really gets rid of that gym smell.
Britney S.
Forest, VA
I use a lot of natural products when cleaning. Using baking soda and vinegar is one of my go to products. I tried the ARM & HAMMERApline Clean Laundry Detergent and love it! I use to make my own laundry soap, and this works great! So I highly recommend it!
Tyonna E.
I really like to use this detergent for my clothes. I like to mix white vinegar with it and it really get rid of the stains. I also like to soak my shirts with arm pit stains or my shoe laces in this with vinegar. Leaves my clothes nice and bright white.
Steffi S.
Phoenix, AZ
Nice thin formula. Dissolves quickly in water. A little goes a very long way. It's not a heavy scent at all but it does neutralize any odors. It helps remove heavy stains. I would recommend this product it is extremely affordable and easy to find.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
New product leave anything fresh from your refrigerator you can put in your refrigerator you can use it with your toothpaste make your teeth extra white as I do I do love this product you can use for many things even deodorant is is an awesome product
Kaitlyn W.
Lakewood, OH
I have zero complaints with this product. I have used it on a regular basis for years and think it does a great job at cleaning my clothes and keeping everything smelling fresh. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone!