ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Tarter Control Dog Dental Spray

Description:

Advanced dental spray whiten teeth and fights tartar buildup andbad breath, keeping your dog's teeth in top form. Comes inspearmint flavor. Baking soda cleans and deodorizes Enzymes fight tartar Directions: Lift lips on either side of dog's mouth. Spray 1 to 2 pumpsdirectly onto teeth and gums per side. For best results, do not letdog drink or eat for one hour after use. Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Polysorbate 20, Flavor, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Lysozyme, Proteases, Thymol, Chlorophyllin, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, ZincGluconate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store atroom temperature. Not intended for human use.

Is this product safe for my kitten also?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Tarter Control Dog Dental Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Elgin, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We use this for our dogs teeth and it works wonders with keeping them nice and fresh. Affordable too.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Didn’t think this would work but it actually did and my dogs teeth is soo much shinier !
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Tarter Control Dog Dental Spray uploaded by Gabriele F.
I use this for y dog as she can get pretty bad breath. It works wonders and her breath is fresh for hours after using this product. It's really cheap and can be bought on eBay. It also helps break down the plaque on the teeth as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...