ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Tarter Control Dog Dental Spray

Description:

Advanced dental spray whiten teeth and fights tartar buildup andbad breath, keeping your dog's teeth in top form. Comes inspearmint flavor. Baking soda cleans and deodorizes Enzymes fight tartar Directions: Lift lips on either side of dog's mouth. Spray 1 to 2 pumpsdirectly onto teeth and gums per side. For best results, do not letdog drink or eat for one hour after use. Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Polysorbate 20, Flavor, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Lysozyme, Proteases, Thymol, Chlorophyllin, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, ZincGluconate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store atroom temperature. Not intended for human use.

Is this product safe for my kitten also?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Tarter Control Dog Dental Spray!
How would you rate this product?
lindenwold, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product to buy for any dog. Affordable and easy packaging. My dog loves this sooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes i have meet my expectations. Small dog. I love anything that comes from this company. Yeas i would recommend to owners...............
Catlettsburg, KY
We uSe this faithfully to keep our four dogs teeth smelling and looking fresh. It is a good value. Not too high on the price. We use it on our four dogs. They are maybe ten pounds each. Yes I would recommend.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Tarter Control Dog Dental Spray uploaded by Gabriele F.
I use this for y dog as she can get pretty bad breath. It works wonders and her breath is fresh for hours after using this product. It's really cheap and can be bought on eBay. It also helps break down the plaque on the teeth as well.
Clinton Township
This product would be great if I could get my dog to let me spray it in his mouth! He will run and bark at it. I love the concept though. I will have to go with the water additive next time.
Washington , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I follow the instructions on the bottle when using this product. I take really good care of my dogs’ teeth and this is a necessary step in our oral care routine.
Milton, FL
I probably should have started my fur babies with the idea of teeth brushing. I have been able to use it once in awhile but they cant grasp, ( lmao ), the feeling of the brushing.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Life saver! My dog tends to have really bad breath but this product definitely does the work! Has my dogs mouth Smelling so fresh and so clean!
Athens, GA
Good product will buy again it do work on the dog cleans will i would try something different because this is my first time with any product.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great breath, but like chews better. My dogs are hard to keep still so it takes a lot of time to get it all around.
Elgin, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We use this for our dogs teeth and it works wonders with keeping them nice and fresh. Affordable too.