ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Tartar Control Dental Mint

Description:

Help keep your dog's mouth clean with these dental mints. Featuring baking soda, the mints clean and deodorize your dog's mouth to help eliminate bad breath. Freshen your furry friend's dog breath with these Arm & Hammer Advanced Care Tartar Control Dental Mints for Dogs. Harnessing the power of baking soda, these mints clean and deodorize your canine companion's mouth for fresh breath and good dental hygiene. For dogs Baking soda cleans and deodorizes your dog's mouth to promote dental health Give 1 - 2 breath tabs to your dog daily Ingredients: wheat flour, durum flour, corn meal, rice flour, corn syrup, gelatin, water, glycerin, sugar, propylene glycol, poultry fat, acidified calcium sulfate, salt, monoglycerides, potassium sorbate, mint extract, parsley powder, tocopherol (a preservative), yellow #5 lake, yellow #6 lake, blue #1 lake, baking soda, pyrophosphate and chlorophyllin Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 1.0%, Crude Fat (min) 0.2%, Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%, Crude Ash (max) 5.0%, Moisture (max) 18.0% Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Not intended for human use. Available in a 40-count package

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Tartar Control Dental Mint!
How would you rate this product?
ATL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup has yet to have soggy breath and I don’t see any plaque or build up occurring in his mouth I give him one every morning after his dentastick and he’s set for the day. Only thing I wish is I could find a larger pack because before you know It you run out
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think Arm & Hammer has the best pet toothpaste. This is especially because of the scents/flavors. Other brands try and appeal to the dog with either chicken or beef flavors and it smells disgusting. Arm & Hammer actually has good smelling toothpaste that my dog enjoys. I highly recommend this brand for their toothpaste.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not my favorite dog breath mints, but I still think they work a little bit. My dog enjoys them and loves when I pull out the container. I don’t think they make her breath smell the best, but they still work a little bit.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two dogs, a beagle and a yorkie pomeranian. I spoil both of them, but am always looking for new products to keep them healthy so I tried this out. Both of which this works really well for and keeps them healthy and happy. I would recommend this product to other dog owners.
Edwardsville, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are very small and you only need to give your dog one. Small size means that there’s a lot in the package. They actually do aid in giving your dog better breath and my dog enjoys eating them!!
Maple Shade
We bought this after our pup got sprayed by a skunk. After we got the stink off his fir the rest was within his mouth. He not only loved the treats but his breathe was fresh right away. We buy this every time we run low.
Knoxville, TN
I don't love chewing gum in general but this was nice. It's like a party in my mouth at first but doesn't keep the flavor very long. Done after an hour but probably not good to chew longer than an hour.
Huntington, WV
I love this toothpaste because you can practically feel the cleaning that is happening in your mouth! The baking soda bubbles add an extra whitening power!
South St Paul, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these. . Way better than greenies! They don't take her forever to eat because they aren't to hard and her breath smells so good
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loved these and they kept his breath fresh. I am not sure it really controlled his tarter but his breath smelled better.