Pet SuppliesPet Oral Care SuppliesArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Advanced Pet Care Tartar Control Dental Mint

ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Tartar Control Dental Mint

Description:

Help keep your dog's mouth clean with these dental mints. Featuring baking soda, the mints clean and deodorize your dog's mouth to help eliminate bad breath. Freshen your furry friend's dog breath with these Arm & Hammer Advanced Care Tartar Control Dental Mints for Dogs. Harnessing the power of baking soda, these mints clean and deodorize your canine companion's mouth for fresh breath and good dental hygiene. For dogs Baking soda cleans and deodorizes your dog's mouth to promote dental health Give 1 - 2 breath tabs to your dog daily Ingredients: wheat flour, durum flour, corn meal, rice flour, corn syrup, gelatin, water, glycerin, sugar, propylene glycol, poultry fat, acidified calcium sulfate, salt, monoglycerides, potassium sorbate, mint extract, parsley powder, tocopherol (a preservative), yellow #5 lake, yellow #6 lake, blue #1 lake, baking soda, pyrophosphate and chlorophyllin Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 1.0%, Crude Fat (min) 0.2%, Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%, Crude Ash (max) 5.0%, Moisture (max) 18.0% Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Not intended for human use. Available in a 40-count package

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Tartar Control Dental Mint!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley B.
Knoxville, TN
I don't love chewing gum in general but this was nice. It's like a party in my mouth at first but doesn't keep the flavor very long. Done after an hour but probably not good to chew longer than an hour.
Sammie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are super tiny mints. My dog definitely didn’t chew them, he would swallow them whole so they couldn’t be of any help to his oral health. I would not recommend unless your dog is tiny.
Gail S.
I have an extremely picky Cavalier King Charles who doesn’t really like treats or play with chew toys so the teeth chew cleaners were not an option. He tried the first couple and they worked great, but then after he was not interested anymore.
Nicole R.
Ammon, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: PETCO
These Puppermints are okay but they're tiny. Definitely not for big dogs or even medium size dogs. I have a Aussie/Lab mix and it does nothing for her. She enjoys them because she loves food of any kind. I wish they were bigger. The price isn't bad and it would probably help a tiny dog like a Chihuahua. I would buy it again if they made bigger ones.
Maria G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
It is so much easier then brush their teeths plus really helped with the smell of their breath it doesn’t stink anymore
Haley W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If your dog struggles with bad breath just giving these twice a day helps so much! They are small but mighty!
Stephanita M.
ATL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup has yet to have soggy breath and I don’t see any plaque or build up occurring in his mouth I give him one every morning after his dentastick and he’s set for the day. Only thing I wish is I could find a larger pack because before you know It you run out
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think Arm & Hammer has the best pet toothpaste. This is especially because of the scents/flavors. Other brands try and appeal to the dog with either chicken or beef flavors and it smells disgusting. Arm & Hammer actually has good smelling toothpaste that my dog enjoys. I highly recommend this brand for their toothpaste.
Kristen B.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not my favorite dog breath mints, but I still think they work a little bit. My dog enjoys them and loves when I pull out the container. I don’t think they make her breath smell the best, but they still work a little bit.
Chrissy R.
Maple Shade
We bought this after our pup got sprayed by a skunk. After we got the stink off his fir the rest was within his mouth. He not only loved the treats but his breathe was fresh right away. We buy this every time we run low.

Looking for your answer?