ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Nubbies Dental Dog Treat

Description:

Give your dog a treat. that does more than just satisfy! These unique Arm & Hammer Nubbies Dental Treats are semi-soft with scrubbing "nubbies" for a more complete clean. As your dog bites down, the treat surrounds the tooth, up to the gum line, massaging it to scrub away tartar. Features: A treat that does more than just satisfy! Used For: Dogs Health Consideration: Dental Hygiene Weight: 7.0 oz Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Not intended for human consumption. Directions: For best results give one chew daily as a treat. As with any dog chew, monitor your dog to ensure the product is adequately chewed. Not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs or dogs less than 6 months of age. Fresh, clean drinking water should always be available. Ingredients: Rice Flour, Corn Flour, Wheat Flour, Glycerine, Gelatin, Natural Poultry Flavor, Chicken Meal, Vegetable Oil, (Source of Linoleic Acid), Dried Brewers Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate (Source of Baking Soda), Added Color (Yellow 5), Green Tea Extract, Alfalfa, Mint, Vitamin A, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (For Freshness), Potassium Sorbate (For Freshness) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 10.00% Crude Fat 1.20% Crude Fiber 5.00% Moisture 16.00%

How do these compare to greenies? Greenies hurt my dogs tummy so I am looking for an alternative.
Does this work well?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Nubbies Dental Dog Treat!
How would you rate this product?
Nappanee, IN
Such a smart choice to use for your dogs dental health. She enjoys this and it doesn’t seem to be crazy because it’s like giving your dog a treat. I highly recommend trying this for your pet. Definitely buying again.
Lake Worth, FL
No joke, my dog goes crazy over these! She literally honestly insane, jumping all around haha. The real concern though is does it even work, I do believe it makes a positive impact on my dogs breath however, hers is really bad tbh so there's moments when it's still very rough. I'm just happy that she enjoys them & finds them as a treat!
Denver
These are one of my dogs favorite treats. They help to clean their teeth and are easily digested by them. They can have very sensitive stomachs but they have no problems with these.
Arm and Hammer products are all amazing so it doesn't surprise me that this one is two thumbs up! My dogs love them both my little ratterrior and my big yellow lab. Their breath smells so much nicer and their teeth look so much better! I recommend this to all dog owners
Plant City, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely love this treat! Its very affordable to buy for your dog. I have a very small Chihuahua mix & my chihuahua goes nuts when I give him these!
Dunmore , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are great! Good for the dog and their teeth. Keeps them occupied for a bit while helping to clean the tartar off of their teeth! Helps with breath too'
Raleigh, NC
My dog loves these. She won't leave me alone unless I give her at least one of these a day. Plus they are good for her teeth. So that's a plus.
Billerica, MA
I brush my teeth with Arm & Hammer so why not the same for my dogs! Wish they would let me brush their teeth but these work great!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: PetSmart
Yes these keep bigger breeds teeth pretty clean. Haven't tried on small dogs but mine's don't stink on top of that
Brooklyn
Twice a month my dog has a dental dog treat to keep her teeth healthy and fresh. I recommended 100% this product.