ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste

Freshen your dog's breath while you promote a clean, healthy mouth by brushing his or her teeth with this minty toothpaste. Using the power of baking soda, the toothpaste effectively whitens your dog's teeth and reduces odor for fresh, clean breath that's sure to make you smile. You love to snuggle with your 4-legged friend, but you don't love getting a whiff of that dog-breath smell. Banish bad breath without banishing your pooch by brushing his or her teeth with this Arm & Hammer Advanced Care Fresh Breath & Whitening Toothpaste for Dogs. Specially formulated with a fresh

• Dog toothpaste that is gentle yet effective in removing and preventing plaque buildup
  • Dog toothpaste can be used with finger or with a dog toothbrush to clean teeth
  • Dog teeth cleaning helps fight bad dog breath while maintaining healthy teeth and gums
  • Beef flavored toothpaste makes dog teeth brushing enjoyable for your dog

mint scent and powerful baking soda that reduces odors, whitens teeth and boosts oral health, this toothpaste lets you play up close with your pup, dog breath-free. For dogs Reduces bad breath while whitening and brightening your dog's teeth Helps promote healthy oral hygiene For first-time brushers, put a small amount of toothpaste on your finger and invite the dog to lick it off Slowly progress to rubbing your finger along the gum line and teeth For best results, brush 2 - 3 times per week with a toothbrush or finger brush (not included) Baking soda thoroughly cleans teeth and removes odors Fresh mint scent helps reduce unpleasant dog breath Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate20, Hydroxyenthylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Carica Papaya (Papaya), Fruit Extract, Ananus Communis Fruit Extract, Bromelain, Papain, Glucose Oxidase, Lysozyme, Sodium Bicarbonate, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Ramat Extract, Thymol, Proteases, Chlorophyllin, Titanium Dioxide, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Coco-Glucodside, Sodium Saccharin and Sodium Benzoate Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Not intended for human use. Available in a 2.5-fl. oz. size

I brushed my teeth your dog? I seemed that this madness?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste!
New Jersey
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is great because it is enzymatic - which targets tartar and dissolves it. Great toothpaste for dogs, I do see that it works but my dogs don’t particularly enjoy the taste. Nevertheless, I’m happy with the results.
Magnolia, DE
This toothpaste is great and my dog actually enjoys the flavor. This helps make process of brushing her teeth less of a hassle. This toothpaste has stopped her gums from bleeding and reduced her tartar build up.
The vanilla scented one smells really good but that’s about all that I can say lol. I used it for a couple months on my chihuahua’s teeth and never noticed a difference with how clean her teeth were.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog HATES having her teeth cleaned. I picked this product up at my local pet store because it was cheap. I can remember what flavor it was but i didn’t smell at all. Instead it had a nice minty smell. Leaving my dogs teeth clean and smelling great
San Benito
Gets the job done and leaves my pups breath smelling like Chicken for a bit. I give it a 3 star rating because I’m kind of upset my pups toothpaste is a bit more pricey than my own and only lasts for about an hour.
Savannah, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My babies teeth are so ridiculously white and clean. This is the best toothpaste for dogs I have ever seen. She runs to the toothbrush because she loves the chicken taste and we can brush her teeth with ease now!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste uploaded by Yung Q.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I brush my dog teeth with this toothpaste and I like it a lot. I used to buy toothpaste in petco and it was more expensive and doesn’t have enzyme to help with plaque. It does help remove some of the plaque that my 13 years old pom dog have and no complaints from me. It’s cheap and I bought this on chewy.
Memphis, TN
I don’t know if they still make the beef flavored kind but OH MY GOD. Do not buy that flavor because your entire house will smell like roast beef. Including your hands from when you brushed their teeth. Something with the enzymes makes it so hard to wash away the smell. The regular flavor is GREAT and I have no complaints on it.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dog tooth paste should always be enzymatic. It helps to make sure the tooth paste spreads and cleans where we may have missed while brushing; all though my dog is not a fan of having his teeth brushed, when I manage this is my go to.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Works great for my dog! She loves getting her tooth brush. I don’t particularly like the smell of the beef flavor but my dog really enjoys it. She’s a medium size mixed breed dog. I would recommend this to other dog owners.