ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Toothpaste & Brush Set

Formulated with baking soda and scented with fresh mint, the toothpaste in this dental set effectively cleans your canine's mouth, making for healthy, white teeth and pleasant breath. The included double-sided toothbrush and finger toothbrush let you easily reach every last molar, ensuring a convenient, yet thorough cleaning. From playing games of tug to chowing down on bones, your playful pooch depends on his or her teeth to support a fun, healthy life. Help support your pup's pearly whites in return by keeping them clean with this Arm & Hammer Advanced Care Fresh Breath & Whitening Toothpaste & Toothbrush Set for Dogs. Featuring toothpaste made with baking soda, 1 double-sided toothbrush and 1 finger toothbrush, this kit gives you everything you need to take a proactive stance on your dog's oral health. Use the brushes to easily scrub the hard-to-reach spaces in your dog's mouth, and let the powerful baking soda ingredient clean your canine's chompers for a fresh, bright smile. For dogs Toothpaste cleans, deodorizes and whitens teeth with the power of baking soda 1 double-sided toothbrush and 1 finger toothbrush allow you to easily reach and scrub the surfaces of your dog's teeth Fresh mint scent helps eliminate dog breath For first time brushers, put a small amount of toothpaste on your finger and invite the dog to lick it off Slowly progress to rubbing your finger along the gum line and teeth Always make this a positive experience for your dog For best results, brush 2 - 3 times per week with a toothbrush or finger brush Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyenthylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Carica Papaya (Papaya), Fruit Extract, Ananus Communis Fruit Extract, Bromelain, Papain, Glucose Pxidase, Lysozyme, Sodium Bicarbonate, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Ramat Extract, Thymol, Proteases, Chlorophyllin, Titanium Dioxid

I am wondering if the cat actually stay still for it or is it necessary to wrap them up in a towel. Does the cat swallow the toothpaste? Thanks:)
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Toothpaste & Brush Set!
How would you rate this product?
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Using arm & hammer tooth paste for my dog was a no brainer, it’s AWESOME! The set comes with toothpaste, a dual headed tooth brush (very small and medium size brush), and the small finger brush. The toothpaste is awesome because it gives a nice fresh scent without being too overwhelming. The baking soda also helps to neutralize which is super important when it comes to the odor causing bacteria dogs get. I love that this set brings two different types of toothbrushes, but out of the two I like the dual headed brush. I’m able to use the bigger brush to go all the way back to the molars and the smaller one to get into smaller spaces in the front. Definitely does the job! 👍🏼
Coral springs, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The concept of this is great. However , it’s a nightmare trying to honestly brush my dogs teeth. He hates the brush and has no clue what I’m doing and freaks out . It’s a good thing it’s edible of course , but honestly it’s been difficult trying to brush his teeth. I’ll try some more and see if he starts to calm down when I try using this on him. He’s not a shy dog / or a scared dog easily . But when I whip this out he runs for the hills . I would recommend to a friend if they’ve tried brushing their dogs teeth and they’re okay with it . If you haven’t tried it yet on your dog, I’d give it a shot . I price matched this in PetSmart with chewy for only $5.
Atlanta, GA
I wanted something my dog could easily get used to so this having a brush and finger brush was convenient so I could figure out what she liked. She didn’t love the flavor so it was still hard to use on her but her teeth seemed ok after using it. She doesn’t have a plaque issue yet but hopefully she never will since she is used to the brushing now
Belmont, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My family and dog love this set! Although our big dog needed a much larger toothbrush (dollar store!) the kit was perfect for her! Sometimes dogs just gets gunk build up and or stinky breath! This toothpaste really gets everything clean and freshens her breath! I HIGHLY recommend you look into this and take care of your dogs hygiene as well.
Plano, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Just got my dog the Arm and Hammer toothbruah/toothpaste set that is beef flavored. My dog loves the taste and doesn’t fight me to brush her teeth. I love that it has a fingertip gum scrubber that’s gentler than just using the toothbrush. I will but this again when I run out. I got it at PetSmart for $15.99
Dallas, TX
My dog loves the taste. I am so glad she does because other brands haven’t worked as well. I am so happy I found a product that not only tastes good for her but also cleans her teeth. It’s an enjoyable time whenever I brush her teeth now. I really like the two sided tooth brush bonus.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Arm & Hammer Advanced Pet Care Dog Toothpaste & Brush set did meet my expectations. Its very affordable and it works. The brush is great and the toothpaste isn't too bad. If you're looking to get your dog's teeth clean at a affordable price, check this product out.
I got this for my pup in the flavor “ Vanilla Mint” and she loves brushing her teeth! It doesn’t leave her breath overpowered of mint but leaves her teeth nice and clean looking and her breath fresh. I brush her teeth once a week since she’s still a pup.
Colorado Spgs, CO
When I ask my dog if she wants to brush her teeth! She gets super excited! We have a 15 pound havanese that looooves the beef flavor tooth paste. Meets expectations, gets her teeth sparkly clean and the tooth brush is the perfect size! Would recommend.
The toothpaste that i love for my dogs is the one that taste like beef for them but it smells like mint! I don’t know how they did that but it is the best. I have 2 pit bulls. Definitely recommend that people try that one, i found it in petsmart.