ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Toothpaste & Brush Set

Formulated with baking soda and scented with fresh mint, the toothpaste in this dental set effectively cleans your canine's mouth, making for healthy, white teeth and pleasant breath. The included double-sided toothbrush and finger toothbrush let you easily reach every last molar, ensuring a convenient, yet thorough cleaning. From playing games of tug to chowing down on bones, your playful pooch depends on his or her teeth to support a fun, healthy life. Help support your pup's pearly whites in return by keeping them clean with this Arm & Hammer Advanced Care Fresh Breath & Whitening Toothpaste & Toothbrush Set for Dogs. Featuring toothpaste made with baking soda, 1 double-sided toothbrush and 1 finger toothbrush, this kit gives you everything you need to take a proactive stance on your dog's oral health. Use the brushes to easily scrub the hard-to-reach spaces in your dog's mouth, and let the powerful baking soda ingredient clean your canine's chompers for a fresh, bright smile. For dogs Toothpaste cleans, deodorizes and whitens teeth with the power of baking soda 1 double-sided toothbrush and 1 finger toothbrush allow you to easily reach and scrub the surfaces of your dog's teeth Fresh mint scent helps eliminate dog breath For first time brushers, put a small amount of toothpaste on your finger and invite the dog to lick it off Slowly progress to rubbing your finger along the gum line and teeth Always make this a positive experience for your dog For best results, brush 2 - 3 times per week with a toothbrush or finger brush Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyenthylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Carica Papaya (Papaya), Fruit Extract, Ananus Communis Fruit Extract, Bromelain, Papain, Glucose Pxidase, Lysozyme, Sodium Bicarbonate, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Ramat Extract, Thymol, Proteases, Chlorophyllin, Titanium Dioxid

I am wondering if the cat actually stay still for it or is it necessary to wrap them up in a towel. Does the cat swallow the toothpaste? Thanks:)
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Toothpaste & Brush Set!
How would you rate this product?
My dogs teeth are in good health and I owe it to this toothpaste and brush. Before using it I didn’t know how important their teeth health was but it is the best around. I recommend highly
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog really loves having his teeth brushed... I know it sounds weird!! The vanilla and ginger toothpaste flavor is like a snack to him, but keeps his teeth clean and his gums healthy!
josephine, TX
My dog can have some RANK breath, since buying this it has not had any weird smell lol. He doesn’t mind getting his teeth brushed so i think he would give this product 5 stars as well
Lake Elmo, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is super fun for pup, kids and me. Pup loves everything we put in his mouth 🤣. Kids think it’s hilarious to brush the dogs teeth, and I love that it’s so easy to perform.
Prairieville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like this product it is very helpful. Especially the tooth brush. Product lasts and my dog likes it to. My only problem with it is my dog likes to eat the tooth paste and licks the whole time. I would buy this again.
My pup loves getting his teeth cleaned and he has the prettiest smile thanks to Arm & Hammer! I use the finger brush and my dog doesn’t fight me when I brush his teeth, he doesn’t love it.. but his teeth do!
Reno, NV
This paste appears to be doing its job. My dogs don't beg for it, but also don't try and attack the toothbrush. Price is reasonable and it seems to work so I believe this a great brand.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don’t think this is the exact one that I buy, but it works great and smells good and both my doggos enjoy the flavor. Even the one who hates getting his teeth brushed
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Since I started using this brand I did not send it to her. Once we left for two days away with relatives and forgot, I went to buy a different toothpaste and did not like it, I bought it differently and I did not let it clean afterwards. that we returned gave a laugh moved his tail happy, because I teach you this is your favorite toothpaste. I think it will not change until the veterinarian recommends it.
Gold Coast, QLD
We had never tried to brush our dog’s teeth before so we picked this up to try it out. He was terrified of the brush going near his mouth and as soon as the bristles hit his teeth he bolted away. Luckily, it came with the finger brush and that worked great, and got the job done. He wasn’t afraid, it was less invasive and dogs who are sensitive to noise don’t mind it!