ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Toothpaste & Brush Set

Formulated with baking soda and scented with fresh mint, the toothpaste in this dental set effectively cleans your canine's mouth, making for healthy, white teeth and pleasant breath. The included double-sided toothbrush and finger toothbrush let you easily reach every last molar, ensuring a convenient, yet thorough cleaning. From playing games of tug to chowing down on bones, your playful pooch depends on his or her teeth to support a fun, healthy life. Help support your pup's pearly whites in return by keeping them clean with this Arm & Hammer Advanced Care Fresh Breath & Whitening Toothpaste & Toothbrush Set for Dogs. Featuring toothpaste made with baking soda, 1 double-sided toothbrush and 1 finger toothbrush, this kit gives you everything you need to take a proactive stance on your dog's oral health. Use the brushes to easily scrub the hard-to-reach spaces in your dog's mouth, and let the powerful baking soda ingredient clean your canine's chompers for a fresh, bright smile. For dogs Toothpaste cleans, deodorizes and whitens teeth with the power of baking soda 1 double-sided toothbrush and 1 finger toothbrush allow you to easily reach and scrub the surfaces of your dog's teeth Fresh mint scent helps eliminate dog breath For first time brushers, put a small amount of toothpaste on your finger and invite the dog to lick it off Slowly progress to rubbing your finger along the gum line and teeth Always make this a positive experience for your dog For best results, brush 2 - 3 times per week with a toothbrush or finger brush Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyenthylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Carica Papaya (Papaya), Fruit Extract, Ananus Communis Fruit Extract, Bromelain, Papain, Glucose Pxidase, Lysozyme, Sodium Bicarbonate, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Ramat Extract, Thymol, Proteases, Chlorophyllin, Titanium Dioxid

I am wondering if the cat actually stay still for it or is it necessary to wrap them up in a towel. Does the cat swallow the toothpaste? Thanks:)
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Toothpaste & Brush Set!
How would you rate this product?
Henderson
Smells terrible but gets the job done cleans they’re teeth as best as it can. Highly
Riverdale , UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use the brush and a different paste due to my dog vomiting after using this paste.
My dog has bad teeth and this kit came with all the tools to make sure I can get all the teeth cleaned properly. The finger brush helps you get to their back teeth when they are putting up a fight and the tooth paste has enzymes.
Halifax, NS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My boy Gucci loves this, he’s always trying to get me to brush his teeth. we started out with the finger brush as a little puppy and worked our way up to the big brush, this is like a treat to him
Beaufort , SC
This is the only tooth brush and tooth paste my dog will let us brush her teeth with. We like having the option of the double ended tooth brush and think it’s a good price for what you get.
Mount pearl, NL
My dog was iffy at first but now looks forward to brushing every night before bed! Great item to have with a new puppy - get them started early on the pearly whites!!!
Saint John
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think it is/could have been a great product..my dog does not like me doing her teeth,so the vet does her teeth for me . I tried to use it twice and both times she freaked out refused. I would recommend this for people with nicer dogs 🐶 lol
Kingston, Ontario
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this product for keeping my pups teeth clean. She likes the flavour of the toothpaste and enjoys when she gets her teeth cleaned as she sees it as a treat. The package also comes with two different brushes which is great as you can decide which option works best without having to buy them separately.
Clarenville, NL
Although I find it somewhat difficult to brush my dog’s teeth, she is quite content to chew on the toothbrush while I’m holding it. She is very excited to lick off all the toothpaste. I’m not sure how effective we are at brushing her teeth, but she does enjoy the experience.
Torbay, NL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the perfect product for small dogs. I have a chihuahua and he has a little mouth. The toothbrush was the perfect size. He actually didn’t mind the taste of the toothpaste and the results were pretty incredible. I would recommend this to anyone with a smaller dog.