ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Toothpaste & Brush Set

Formulated with baking soda and scented with fresh mint, the toothpaste in this dental set effectively cleans your canine's mouth, making for healthy, white teeth and pleasant breath. The included double-sided toothbrush and finger toothbrush let you easily reach every last molar, ensuring a convenient, yet thorough cleaning. From playing games of tug to chowing down on bones, your playful pooch depends on his or her teeth to support a fun, healthy life. Help support your pup's pearly whites in return by keeping them clean with this Arm & Hammer Advanced Care Fresh Breath & Whitening Toothpaste & Toothbrush Set for Dogs. Featuring toothpaste made with baking soda, 1 double-sided toothbrush and 1 finger toothbrush, this kit gives you everything you need to take a proactive stance on your dog's oral health. Use the brushes to easily scrub the hard-to-reach spaces in your dog's mouth, and let the powerful baking soda ingredient clean your canine's chompers for a fresh, bright smile. For dogs Toothpaste cleans, deodorizes and whitens teeth with the power of baking soda 1 double-sided toothbrush and 1 finger toothbrush allow you to easily reach and scrub the surfaces of your dog's teeth Fresh mint scent helps eliminate dog breath For first time brushers, put a small amount of toothpaste on your finger and invite the dog to lick it off Slowly progress to rubbing your finger along the gum line and teeth Always make this a positive experience for your dog For best results, brush 2 - 3 times per week with a toothbrush or finger brush Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyenthylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Carica Papaya (Papaya), Fruit Extract, Ananus Communis Fruit Extract, Bromelain, Papain, Glucose Pxidase, Lysozyme, Sodium Bicarbonate, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Ramat Extract, Thymol, Proteases, Chlorophyllin, Titanium Dioxid

I am wondering if the cat actually stay still for it or is it necessary to wrap them up in a towel. Does the cat swallow the toothpaste? Thanks:)
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Toothpaste & Brush Set!
How would you rate this product?
Carrollton, GA
This toothpaste is great! It clean their teeth well and also has a flavor they enjoy so we have never had to force them to stay while we tried to brush their teeth. It’s the only dog toothpaste I’d use for my dogs!
I love that this came with a brush you can put on your finger because my dog was so scared to get her teeth brushed the first time. So this was a lot easier to manage. She didn’t realize I was brushing her teeth.
New London, WI
This works great for brushing your pups teeth. It comes with the option to use a toothbrush or a finger brush. The finger brush works great for pups new to getting their teeth cleaned. Definitely recommend this!
Maitland, FL
made my old boy’s breath smell sooo much better. While he still doesn’t really like the flavor, it’s much easier to brush his teeth with this stuff. Price doesn’t matter when you can kiss his face again :,)
Roseville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My doggy loves getting his teeth brushed using this. He loves the bacon flavored toothpaste he tries to eat it. I feel like this good old brushing gets his plaque better than just a mint or stuff you pour in their water. I love this and so does my babies.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 8 month old Lab-Golden mix loves this toothpaste. The only problem we have with it is that she thinks it’s so yummy she always tries to lick it off of our fingers / the brush we use. Works well!
Burlington, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We started brushing our dogs teeth when they were super young so they could get used to it and made it enjoyable for them. I do wish it was a better smelling scent but the dogs absolutely love it
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog likes the toothpaste and the long brush is easy to use. I don’t think it would work well on a small dog though. Those finger brushes aren’t effective in my opinion. Luckily my dog is a lab/shar pei mix!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this toothpaste. It’s so hard to brush his teeth because he always tries to lick all the toothpaste off the brush! This works great and keeps his breath fresh and his teeth healthy.
My dogs teeth are in good health and I owe it to this toothpaste and brush. Before using it I didn’t know how important their teeth health was but it is the best around. I recommend highly