ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Toothpaste & Brush Set

Formulated with baking soda and scented with fresh mint, the toothpaste in this dental set effectively cleans your canine's mouth, making for healthy, white teeth and pleasant breath. The included double-sided toothbrush and finger toothbrush let you easily reach every last molar, ensuring a convenient, yet thorough cleaning. From playing games of tug to chowing down on bones, your playful pooch depends on his or her teeth to support a fun, healthy life. Help support your pup's pearly whites in return by keeping them clean with this Arm & Hammer Advanced Care Fresh Breath & Whitening Toothpaste & Toothbrush Set for Dogs. Featuring toothpaste made with baking soda, 1 double-sided toothbrush and 1 finger toothbrush, this kit gives you everything you need to take a proactive stance on your dog's oral health. Use the brushes to easily scrub the hard-to-reach spaces in your dog's mouth, and let the powerful baking soda ingredient clean your canine's chompers for a fresh, bright smile. For dogs Toothpaste cleans, deodorizes and whitens teeth with the power of baking soda 1 double-sided toothbrush and 1 finger toothbrush allow you to easily reach and scrub the surfaces of your dog's teeth Fresh mint scent helps eliminate dog breath For first time brushers, put a small amount of toothpaste on your finger and invite the dog to lick it off Slowly progress to rubbing your finger along the gum line and teeth Always make this a positive experience for your dog For best results, brush 2 - 3 times per week with a toothbrush or finger brush Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyenthylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Carica Papaya (Papaya), Fruit Extract, Ananus Communis Fruit Extract, Bromelain, Papain, Glucose Pxidase, Lysozyme, Sodium Bicarbonate, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Ramat Extract, Thymol, Proteases, Chlorophyllin, Titanium Dioxid

I am wondering if the cat actually stay still for it or is it necessary to wrap them up in a towel. Does the cat swallow the toothpaste? Thanks:)
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Toothpaste & Brush Set!
How would you rate this product?
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Using arm & hammer tooth paste for my dog was a no brainer, it’s AWESOME! The set comes with toothpaste, a dual headed tooth brush (very small and medium size brush), and the small finger brush. The toothpaste is awesome because it gives a nice fresh scent without being too overwhelming. The baking soda also helps to neutralize which is super important when it comes to the odor causing bacteria dogs get. I love that this set brings two different types of toothbrushes, but out of the two I like the dual headed brush. I’m able to use the bigger brush to go all the way back to the molars and the smaller one to get into smaller spaces in the front. Definitely does the job! 👍🏼
Colorado Spgs, CO
When I ask my dog if she wants to brush her teeth! She gets super excited! We have a 15 pound havanese that looooves the beef flavor tooth paste. Meets expectations, gets her teeth sparkly clean and the tooth brush is the perfect size! Would recommend.
The toothpaste that i love for my dogs is the one that taste like beef for them but it smells like mint! I don’t know how they did that but it is the best. I have 2 pit bulls. Definitely recommend that people try that one, i found it in petsmart.
Vero Beach
Only one of my three dogs let’s me brush her teeth. She likes the flavor of the toothpaste. It helps a lot with her breath. It works quite well I wish it did a better job cleaning. I feel like it didn’t clean her teeth 100%
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I brush my dogs teeth with this product every night and it has been working! It does have a bacon flavor so your furry friend will love it. First timer should start with a gauzes and as time passes use the tooth brush.
Providence
My dogs love getting their teeth brushed with this toothbrush and toothpaste. The double sided brush is nice, so you can use a good size for your dog. It is a great value and I have repurchased it many times.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Toothpaste & Brush Set uploaded by Lauren M.
Two sided toothbrush helps me get to all my pups teeth. The finger brush helps me really get a good massage in. Lucy loves the taste of the toothpaste & doesn’t mind having her teeth brushed when I’m using the product!
Murfreesboro
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My littlest dog allows me to brush his teeth. He’s the only one who is easy about the brushing, and this brush and paste set is easy and fun for him, plus he likes the flavor of the paste. After I brush I let him lick lick lick the bristles to get the rest of the flavor of the paste off. His teeth have remained much nicer than the other dogs’ teeth with having been able to use this. It’s a really great set.
My dog doesn't hate the taste, so I think that makes it a good product.  Most of these toothpaste products are the same, so I can't say there's anything that makes this stand out, but it's certainly worth using.  The price is good and the brush works fine and my dog doesn't mind having his teeth brushed with this, so that's a win.
Canby, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only toothbrush and toothpaste set I’ve ever tried for my dog and she just loved to lick it so she likes it! I bought it from Fred Meyers for a good price and I’ll buy it again. I recommend especially for Boston terriers!