ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Finger Toothbrush Value Pack

Make your dog's teeth cleaning experience a pleasant one with Arm & Hammer Toothbrush Value Pack. This brush offers an easier andmore natural way to brush your pet's teeth. Designed to fit rightover your finger, the soft bristles gently clean your pet's teethand remove embedded debris. Fresh breath & whitening Antimicrobial and antibacterial Alternative to a bristle brush Works well with A & H toothpaste Includes fingerbrush Directions: For the first time brushers, put a small amount of toothpaste onyour finger and invite the cat to lick it off. Slowly progress torubbing your finger along the gum line and teeth. Then, put a smallamount of toothpaste on the finger brush and do the same. Alwaysmake this a positive experience for your pet. For best results, brush 2-3 times per week.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Finger Toothbrush Value Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Scottsdale, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these because my dog doesn’t really like when I put anything in his mouth so a full toothbrush wasn’t working. These were easier to use with him, but it was still not as successful as I would’ve liked. It definitely helped keep his teeth clean, but if you’re dog doesn’t like it, it’s just harder to use. It was a little bit pricey, but it’s a quality product so definitely worth it.
Red Rock, TX
Dachshunds get really rotten teeth if not cared for and this is super easy to use and he tolerates my finger better than the brush plus these guys last without getting torn up.
Naugatuck, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are really great for teaching your dogs how to have their teeth brushed, excellent and exceeded my expectations! They are easy to use and easy for the dog to get used to. I’d recommend this before toothbrushes
lindenwold, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great and awesome product!!!! I would recommend thos to all dog owners.. Yes he loves it!!!!!! I would buy this product again. Great price and affordable. No con all pros....... Love it!!!! Yeup i would spread the word.....................
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like these brushes. I find that you can clean teeth better with these finger toothbrushes because you can really get every crevice of the tooth.
Columbia, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are not a fan of these but they do work to remove the build up. It would be nice if we could have a peanut butter flavored toothpaste 😂
Virginia Bch, VA
I've had good success with these and my dogs seem less stressed when I use these than when I use a brush or wipe. They clean teeth quite well.
Philadelphia , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I don’t like these at all everytime I try to clean my dogs teeth they are slipping off my fingers and will not stay on!