ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Dental Water Additive

Description:

This vanilla mint flavored dental water additive whitens teeth andeliminates bad breath, keeping your dog's teeth in top form. Baking soda cleans and deodorizes Kills bad breath for up to 24 hours. Natural ingredients help promote healthy gums, brighten teethand freshen breath. Directions: Add one capful per 8 oz of your dog's drinking water every time yourefill the bowl. Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Polysorbate 20, Flavor, Blue 1, SodiumBicarbonate, Lysozyme, Proteases, Thymol, Glucose Oxidase, Chlorophyllin, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Gluconate, CetylpyridiniumChloride Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store atroom temperature. Not intended for human use.Arm & Hammer Dental Water Additives for Dogs is an odorless and flavorless formula that conveniently mixes into drinking water to clean your pet's teeth with each drink! Dental water additives are perfect to maintaining your pup's oral health, especially if they absolutely hate brushing. It is formulated with baking soda and other natural ingredients to promote healthy gums, clean teeth and fresh breath. Your dog will have a fresh and bright smile in no time!

• Helps prevent gum disease
  • Freshens breath
  • Mixes easily into dog's drinking water
  • Baking soda enhanced formula
  • Odorless & flavorless

Water, Sorbitol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Lysozyme, Proteases Thymol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Gluconate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride.

Directions:
Add one capful per 8 oz of your dog's drinking water every time you refill the bowl.

Warnings:
Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Not intended for human use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Dental Water Additive!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Noticed a difference in just a few days. Helps with bad breath and buildup on the teeth” in 4 reviews
I bought this hoping to freshen my pups breath after he threw up. Unfortunately I don’t think it did very much, it is tasteless and order less and my pup didn’t even notice it was in his water but his breath smelled just as bad.
Wellsburg, IA
I’m VERY excited to tell you about Arm & Hammer’s Advanced Pet Care Dog Dental Additive ! We just had both our dogs teeth cleaned a week ago and They had a lot of tartar on their teeth! They are almost 9 years old and we expected this because they won’t let us brush their teeth we can mess with their mouths like looking at their teeth and stuff but not clean or brush their teeth! So when we got them home from the veterinarian I went looking online for something ANYTHING good for dog dental health care products and what better than Arm and Hammer ? Heck they make toothpaste for us humans tartar control so why not! we are giving it a try 2 times a day and they LOVE it! It’s odorless and tasteless so they I don’t even know what’s in there ! It looks like water it’s clear in color has no flavor or taste! I definitely would recommend this for all you pet owners out there to try to give it a try! It is definitely worth it to save your dogs teeth!
Rock Hill
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’m not sure how well it works. I just purchased it a few weeks ago. But my dog is still drinking his water like normal. The good thing about this additive is there is no minty taste. Hopefully I will see the benefits at his next vet visit.
Our pets have been using the water additive for 2 yrs now and we are impressed with the results. The vet says their teeth look very healthy. Their breath is so much better than it has ever been. Product is scent free, taste free.

Be sure with any additives, you offer your pets options. We have 2 water dishes set up in our home and the one with the water additive seems to be a favorite.

We have used organic options in the past but found this is the best option since the dogs will drink this one.

Blacksburg, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I started using this water additive when my dog was still a puppy. At his year check up the vet complimented us for brushing his teeth regularly. Truth is that doesn't happen with my dog. Everyone involved is traumatized. Although we still give him teeth cleanings, this water additive is a miracle
Portola, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I adopted an older chihuahua/Pomeranian dog who was fed only wet food and his teeth and gums were rotted out. I tried dog treats for his breath but he barley had any teeth left to chew them. I put this stuff in his water and it worked wonders! His stank breath went away within a week. I was in shock and so surprised! This product is AMAZING!!
Lafayette, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not really sure how this is working but I do know that it is noticeable to my pups when I add it to a small bowl of water, they won't drink it! I probably will not repurchase this item. I have Pomeranians it is reported that smaller dogs have more teeth issues due to their shallow roots so we try any products that assist with dental health.
Chandler, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like this particular teeth care for my dogs. I have one that's only 3 lb and it's very hard to get inside his mouth so this helps me out the times I cannot brush his teeth. It keeps his breath fresh. I would recommend this to anyone to have as an upkeep in addition to brushing
I add this to my dogs drinking water! It helps w/her breath. Great Value!ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Dental Water Additive. I use their toothbrush and toothpaste as well ARM & HAMMER™ Clinical Pet Care Dog Toothpaste & Toothbrush
miami
I add this to my dogs water and it makes a huge difference on his usually stinky breathe. He’s a chihuahua with bad teeth. This is a must. It lasts for a long time and I would highly recommend especially for smaller dogs who tend to have dental issues.