BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

This vanilla mint flavored dental water additive whitens teeth andeliminates bad breath, keeping your dog's teeth in top form. Baking soda cleans and deodorizes Kills bad breath for up to 24 hours. Natural ingredients help promote healthy gums, brighten teethand freshen breath. Directions: Add one capful per 8 oz of your dog's drinking water every time yourefill the bowl. Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Polysorbate 20, Flavor, Blue 1, SodiumBicarbonate, Lysozyme, Proteases, Thymol, Glucose Oxidase, Chlorophyllin, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Gluconate, CetylpyridiniumChloride Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store atroom temperature. Not intended for human use.Arm & Hammer Dental Water Additives for Dogs is an odorless and flavorless formula that conveniently mixes into drinking water to clean your pet's teeth with each drink! Dental water additives are perfect to maintaining your pup's oral health, especially if they absolutely hate brushing. It is formulated with baking soda and other natural ingredients to promote healthy gums, clean teeth and fresh breath. Your dog will have a fresh and bright smile in no time!

• Helps prevent gum disease
  • Freshens breath
  • Mixes easily into dog's drinking water
  • Baking soda enhanced formula
  • Odorless & flavorless

Water, Sorbitol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Lysozyme, Proteases Thymol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Gluconate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride.

Directions:
Add one capful per 8 oz of your dog's drinking water every time you refill the bowl.

Warnings:
Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Not intended for human use.

Katlin S.
Sugar grove , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like water additives for my dogs water bowl. But this brand is pricey. You can find off brand versions that work just as well. But my dogs breath is noticeably better after putting this in the water. I recommend starting this from the time they’re a puppy because clean teeth are sooooo important to your pets health!
Lisa B.
Chandler, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like this particular teeth care for my dogs. I have one that's only 3 lb and it's very hard to get inside his mouth so this helps me out the times I cannot brush his teeth. It keeps his breath fresh. I would recommend this to anyone to have as an upkeep in addition to brushing
Mirella H.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've been noticed that since I use this in the water bowl of my two dogs, they have a less stinky breath :D I try not to give this everyday, because one of my dogs have sensitive stomach, and I'm not sure if this is the best idea for that condition. But because they hate when I try to brush their teeth) it's a good option to clean their teeth and their breath.
Wendy A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Worked really great, but didn't last as long. I felt like I still had to do it after couple hours. I have a pug and I don't think he noticed the difference in the water because he drank it like nothing. Might buy again because it did work for a bit at least
Ilse L.
92143
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It cleans the plaque from my three dogs in 1 mont when I started using this and I constantly use it to maintain my dogs teeth super healthy and their breathe fresh and clean, every pet owner should have this product!