ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Dental Spray

Description:

Advanced dental spray fights tartar buildup and bad breath, keepingyour dog's teeth in top form. Odorless and flavorless Baking soda cleans and deodorizes Enzymes fight tartar Whitens and brightens teeth Directions: Lifts lips on either side of dog's mouth. Spray 1 to 2 pumpsdirectly onto teeth and gums per side. For best results, do not letdog drink or eat for one hour after use. Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Bicarbonate, TetrasodiumPyrophosphate, Lysozyme, Proteases, Thymol, Sodium Chloride, ZincGluconate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store atroom temperature. Not intended for human use.

Could I please have list of ingredients in this spray, also delivery to New ZealandThanks Gail
Does this really work? My dog has bad breath chronically and it seems to come from is digestive system rather than just his mouth
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Dental Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I've used this spray for my dog's breath ever since she was 2 months old. It really works and takes the bad breath away immediately after applying. She also loves the mint flavor and asks for more constantly.” in 7 reviews
Bridgeport
My son purchased this for our dogs I through why” at the moment he did but after using it a couple of weeks I saw a big different there teeth where clean and break smelling good , so now this is something that we add to our shopping list works great
It definitely helps but it’s hard to get the spray in your dogs mouth. I also feel like you have to constantly reapply about once a day but it works better than not using anything for the doggy breath your pups get sometimes.
This product was great for introducing dental care to my dog at any early stage. He enjoyed the flavor of the spray and definitely got excited every time he was going to get his teeth sprayed.
Plainfield , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My poor little old dog no longer has any teeth but he does suffer with bad breath. This helps with that, and he doesn’t mind it too bad so it’s a keeper so I don’t have to fight him on it
dayton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
they don’t have the one i use, which is the gel kind, and it works great on my italian greyhound, the vet noticed a difference, i usually will get a damp wash cloth & rub it on her teeth or actually brush her teeth with dog toothpaste, she actually loves the arm & hammer if i put it on my finger she will lick it off & it’s the mint kind
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: PetSmart
Just a few sprays on each side of your dog’s mouth and their breath seems to smell better. My dog has very nice teeth so I’m not sure how well it helps with tartar but the smell is better! Just be consistent with it.
Denver
I think this works really well, my only issue is it’s hard to get my dog to sit still and spray both sides of his mouth. So we generally have to switch sides whenever we think he won’t realize what we’re doing. However, our dog is weird about his mouth so if yours isn’t this would be great!
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a very difficult doggy who really doesn’t like to be touched unless on his terms and with a wonderful raw diet, I use this product to help keep the teeth nice. The pups like it because it doesn’t have a flavor like others we have traded. Will but again and again.
Rochester, MN
My dog doesn’t enjoy the taste of this, but it does help his bad breath. His teeth also seem whiter than they were before we started using it. I only wish he liked the flavor more, and I wouldn’t have to hold him down to spray his teeth.
Schenectady, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Same as with my cats breathe. I believe it keeps his breathe good and smelling good. His teeth are healthy according to the vet and I believe the spray is good amount for the money. I recommend something like this for your pet.