Pets & AnimalsGroomingPet Oral Care SuppliesArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Advanced Pet Care Dog Dental Spray

ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Dental Spray

Description:

Advanced dental spray fights tartar buildup and bad breath, keepingyour dog's teeth in top form. Odorless and flavorless Baking soda cleans and deodorizes Enzymes fight tartar Whitens and brightens teeth Directions: Lifts lips on either side of dog's mouth. Spray 1 to 2 pumpsdirectly onto teeth and gums per side. For best results, do not letdog drink or eat for one hour after use. Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Bicarbonate, TetrasodiumPyrophosphate, Lysozyme, Proteases, Thymol, Sodium Chloride, ZincGluconate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store atroom temperature. Not intended for human use.

DooEs this work? I have a dog who will not let me anywhere near his teeth and don’t have the money to take him in for a dental cleaning so I rely on the sprays to keep his breath fresh and his teeth clean
Somebody here already tried to use it that product ?
Could I please have list of ingredients in this spray, also delivery to New ZealandThanks Gail
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Dental Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I've used this spray for my dog's breath ever since she was 2 months old. It really works and takes the bad breath away immediately after applying. She also loves the mint flavor and asks for more constantly.in reviews
Stacy T.
Hutchinson, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Dental Spray uploaded by Stacy T.
Purchased at: PetSmart
This really seems to help with the bad breath. He likes the taste because he doesn’t mind when I open his mouth to spray on his teeth and gums. We have the mint flavor and I would recommend [product:arm-&-hammer-advanced-pet-care-dog-dental-spray]. #puppylove #dentalcare
Heather F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Dental Spray uploaded by Heather F.
ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Dental Spray uploaded by Heather F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Sometimes it's hard to brush your dog's teeth if they're not willing lol. I've tried dental treats and other chewable products. They just didn't seem to do the trick. I came across this arm and Hammer breath freshener for pets, and it is perfect. ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Dental Spray #heatherfreckles #dogmom #influenster #armandhammer #fresh
Jessie T.
Des Moines
This product I purchased worked good I got a puppy that has bad breath and I just sprayed his mouth and his breath smelled good I recommend this
Jessica G.
Middle Vlg, NY
You can actually smell it after spraying it which reassures me it’s doing the job. Been using this on my pup for almost 2 years and I always get complimented by the vets for keeping her teeth do healthy. So this works!
Angel B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Dental Spray uploaded by Angel B.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I think this is a good mouth wash spray for dogs. Specially with tarter I have seen a difference with less tarter on his teeth. It smells good. It has a nice mint smell. If your looking for something for your dogs overall oral health this would be a good one to pick up. Specially since its 5 dollars on chewy! Great deal! Great pick! Highly recommend!!
Ashley  D.
Yucca Valley, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a must have for all dog owners. Onw is my pups is constantly digging and getting into things and her breath smells terrible. This spray I have noticed a big difference in odor and was very happy with the product.
Rachel  L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The spray does help my dogs breath smell better. It's not exactly easy trying to spray it in my dogs mouth, but after I get a couple sprays in his mouth his breath does smells better for a little while. This product did not eliminate the bad breath, but it does help temporarily.
Olivia L.
Wyoming, MI
ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Dental Spray uploaded by Olivia L.
My dog has atrocious breath. I've used this on him and haven't noticed much of a change. He doesn't love it getting sprayed on his teeth/gums, but he tolerates it. I do like the idea behind it though.
Azucena R.
kansas city mo
Love it! works perfectly I really love it use it every day really recommend this product
Rubi L.
Brazoria, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog seems to like the taste and does not fight me when I spray. He hates when I brush his teeth so this product helps with his dental up keep.