Pet SuppliesPet Oral Care SuppliesArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Advanced Pet Care Dog Dental Spray

ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Dental Spray

Description:

Advanced dental spray fights tartar buildup and bad breath, keepingyour dog's teeth in top form. Odorless and flavorless Baking soda cleans and deodorizes Enzymes fight tartar Whitens and brightens teeth Directions: Lifts lips on either side of dog's mouth. Spray 1 to 2 pumpsdirectly onto teeth and gums per side. For best results, do not letdog drink or eat for one hour after use. Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Bicarbonate, TetrasodiumPyrophosphate, Lysozyme, Proteases, Thymol, Sodium Chloride, ZincGluconate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store atroom temperature. Not intended for human use.

DooEs this work? I have a dog who will not let me anywhere near his teeth and don’t have the money to take him in for a dental cleaning so I rely on the sprays to keep his breath fresh and his teeth clean
Somebody here already tried to use it that product ?
Could I please have list of ingredients in this spray, also delivery to New ZealandThanks Gail
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Dental Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I've used this spray for my dog's breath ever since she was 2 months old. It really works and takes the bad breath away immediately after applying. She also loves the mint flavor and asks for more constantly.in reviews
Ksenya P.
richmond hill
I have 2 dogs- a French bulldog and a pug. My frenchie will let us do anything to her- whether it’s nail clipping or sticking medication or this spray in her mouth. My pug, however, is horrible when it comes to maintaining him. He will run and hide from all things, including bath time. I actually started spraying this into their water bowl and it does the job without having to put him through an unpleasant experience.
Jessica S.
Durham Region
I have used this on my dog because he has bad breath. I use it twice a day, and it does a pretty good job. A bit pricey but worth it
Krystal F.
Toronto, ON
I feel like this product would be good if your dog has good teeth however mine has a few rotten teeth and it smells that need to be pulled out so I think it hinders his product from performing at its best however it does smell good
Krista  .
St, NL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Believe it or not this works very well. Dogs have such bad breath and it’s just something I can’t tolerate. This really helps.
Modern C.
Brampton, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
this product is amazing. I am always super concerned about keeping my dog's mouth clean. This is an affordable option and super easy to find in stores. Most importantly it works.
Ekin Y.
Edmonton , AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This spray actually works wonders, my dog doesn’t mind the taste and the spray is very gentle
Stacy T.
Hutchinson, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Dental Spray uploaded by Stacy T.
Purchased at: PetSmart
This really seems to help with the bad breath. He likes the taste because he doesn’t mind when I open his mouth to spray on his teeth and gums. We have the mint flavor and I would recommend [product:arm-&-hammer-advanced-pet-care-dog-dental-spray]. #puppylove #dentalcare
Jessica G.
Middle Vlg, NY
You can actually smell it after spraying it which reassures me it’s doing the job. Been using this on my pup for almost 2 years and I always get complimented by the vets for keeping her teeth do healthy. So this works!
Angel B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Pet Care Dog Dental Spray uploaded by Angel B.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I think this is a good mouth wash spray for dogs. Specially with tarter I have seen a difference with less tarter on his teeth. It smells good. It has a nice mint smell. If your looking for something for your dogs overall oral health this would be a good one to pick up. Specially since its 5 dollars on chewy! Great deal! Great pick! Highly recommend!!
Mariam P.
New Castle, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So this product is good. It helps my dog . It’s comfortable. Price is normal and quality is good. I recommend it .