Pet SuppliesPet Oral Care SuppliesArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Advanced pet Care Dog Dental Finger Wipe

ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced pet Care Dog Dental Finger Wipe

Maintaining optimal dental care is a cinch with Arm & HammerAdvanced Pet Care Tarter Control Dental Finger Wipes. Just fit thewipe over your finger and scrub along your dog's teeth to removetarter buildup and kill germs. Infused with baking soda to cleanand deodorize breath! Fresh mint scent Natural herbs help to reduce tarter buildup Whitens teeth and freshens breath Ingredients: Water, Grain Alcohol, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Thymol, Glucose Oxidase, Chlorophyllin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Lysozyme, Proteases, Polysorbate20, Spearmint Flavor, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, CitricAcid Directions for Use: Pull wipe from bag. Fit wipe over finger. Lift lip on side of dog'smouth and rub wipe along the gum line, over the teeth from front toback. Repeat on other side. Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store atroom temperature. Not intended for human use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced pet Care Dog Dental Finger Wipe!
How would you rate this product?
Marsha M.
North Newton
I love using the finger wipes on my dogs. It allows me to look at every tooth and they don’t seem to mind me doing it. It also help deodorize their breath
Ashlee M.
Albany, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
these are not going to replace actual brushing or a vet cleaning but what i like to use them for is to start getting a dog used to having their teeth cleaned. The price is good and these are sold at almost all pet stores. I would reccomend using these for puppies to get used to having their mouth messed with for teeth cleanings
Brianna A.
Henrico, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are okay. I feel like they didn’t get the job done. I forgot to use them and they dried up pretty quickly.
Genevie B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These worked great. I put in very little effort and my dog didn't hate me after I was finished. Lol I can see a difference in plaque build up and his breath smells a little better.
Maely R.
lindenwold, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love it!!!!!! I would recommend it!!! I enjoy watching my dog enjoy these treats....!!!!!!!!! I love it. My dog is small Chihuahua............ I would buy this again!!!!!!!!! I would enjoy buying again!!!!!!!!!!! I would definitely...
Jessica H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog gets so dirty when she goes outside especially when snow melts or it rains. We use these constantly, worth every penny!
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are decent if you have a dog that will tolerate having their teeth brushed, however if you have a dog that snaps I don't recommend these. They do good job though and let you get back where it's harder to reach.
Shae-Lynn S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these to try as alternative to a toothbrush, as I was having a hard time finding a small enough one that would work in my little Maltese mouth. These worked great!! They can slide right on your fingertip, making it easy to gently work your way through their mouth, even all the way back to the harder to reach places. The wipe is soft, yet seems effective removing any buildup on the teeth. She also seems to like the taste of them, as she tried chewing on them once we are done. This makes dental care a much easier and less stressful process!!

Looking for your answer?