Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesDental Care for CatsArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Advanced Care Cat Dental Water Additive

ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Care Cat Dental Water Additive

Maintaining optimal dental care is a cinch with the Arm & Hammer Advanced Pet Care Dental Water Additive for Cats. Add onecap full a day to your cat's drinking water to reduce tarterbuildup and clean teeth. Infused with baking soda to deodorizebreath. For cats Freshens breath and whitens teeth Tasteless and odorless Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Bicarbonate, Lysozyme, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Proteases, Thymol, Zinc Gluconate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Chlorophyllin, Camellia Sinensis LeafExtract Directions for Use: Add one capful per 8 oz of your cat's drinking water every time yourefill the bowl. Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store atroom temperature. Not intended for human use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Care Cat Dental Water Additive!
Product Highlights
...pretty ranky but not nauseating. It may work if your cat has only mildly bad breath, but it didn't work perfect for Oberyn. I might try other brands, but I would probably buy this again.in reviews
Edge-by G.
N Lauderdale, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Care Cat Dental Water Additive uploaded by Edge-by G.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Makes a huge difference, I add it to their water and it keeps their breath fresh...... I also give them treats that are help clean their teeth and gums. "Hi my name is Tyger" 🐈
Brittany B.
Morgantown, WV
My cat HATES this stuff. I personally love anything with Arm & Hammer in it, but good luck with this stuff! I will not be buying it again but it is pretty cheap!
Faryaal Z.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Care Cat Dental Water Additive uploaded by Faryaal Z.
My cats typically have bad breath and putting a teaspoon of this in their water has helped! They didn’t drink the water at first, but eventually got used to it
Amanda R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
After trying paste and sprays that my kitties hated I decided to try this. I am happy to say that they don’t notice it added to the water at all. No more fighting for clean teeth and fresh breath.
Nat F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nice and easy to use product. I have a cat and small dog that share a water bowl and neither of them seemed to mind the addition.
Jackie P.
Hudson, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Neither of my cats will let me brush their teeth. This product helps keep tartar under control between teeth cleanings and it is easy to use. I just add a capful to their water dishes every morning.
Alexandra M.
Columbia, MD
I love this product! We got the unflavored original one shortly after adopting our kitten at 6 weeks, and she’s now 7.5 months and we just ran out. We bought the advanced one in mint this time around just to see if there was a difference, but I’m very happy with the original product. In the short time from when we ran out of the original to the time I went to the store and got a new bottle (probably a week), I noticed that her breath smelled for the first time ever. Now that we are using it again, her breath doesn’t smell anymore. It’s really inexpensive and it lasts for months since you only do less than a capful a day. Highly recommend.
Alexandria B.
Beckley, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
ARM & HAMMER™ Advanced Care Cat Dental Water Additive uploaded by Alexandria B.
I love adding some of this to my cats water bowels! They don’t seem to tell the difference and it helps keep their little mouths clean. It’s a pretty good value for what it’s for! Definitely recommend if you have cats that won’t let you brush their teeth!
Brianna B.
Raleigh, NC
I love this. My kitty has some RANK breathe so I got this product for him for Christmas. He has no clue that I'm adding anything to his water and I've noticed such an improvement in his breath. I would recommend this to any cat owner who has a cat that likes to lick things and leave his nasty breath all over everything.
Kaitlyn C.
Lavallette, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product definitely cuts bad kitty breath in half. Arm and hammer breaks down the yucky fish smell and leaves your baby smelling fresh and having healthy teeth !!

Looking for your answer?