Personal CareOral CareToothpasteArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Advance White Extreme Whitening with Stain Defense

ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White™ Extreme Whitening with Stain Defense

NULL

They tell me it's great, what can you recommend me?
Is [product:arm-hammer-advance-white-extreme-whitening-baking-soda-peroxide-toothpaste] easy on your teeth? Does it cause the enamel to come off your teeth?
Anyone else like arm and hammer toothpaste better than crest[product:arm-hammer-advance-white-extreme-whitening-baking-soda-peroxide-toothpaste] ?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White™ Extreme Whitening with Stain Defense!
Product Highlights
...toothpaste. I love the way it makes my mouth feel and baking soda has amazing whitening abilities. in reviews
Alejandra P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White™ Extreme Whitening with Stain Defense uploaded by Alejandra P.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love this toothpaste. I started using it recently and it makes my teeth feel clean and my breath fresh. It does make your teeth appear brighter after a couple of brushes ! I still prefer Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE Toothpaste Sparkling Mint® if Im trying to whiten my smile, but this is a close second !
Sandra S.
Raleigh
ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White™ Extreme Whitening with Stain Defense uploaded by Sandra S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Girls, the flavor at the beginning is so weird, but then you won’t feel a difference, works perfect whiting your smile, I drink coffee every day, this helps.
Mari S.
Seattle, WA
I bought this toothpaste for a friends recommendation and I’m really satisfied with my purchase. I’ve been using it for a few months and I can see a small difference on my teeth, they look a lit bit whiter.
Brittany J.
hamilton, NJ
i use this tooth paste every day it works wonders on my teeth definitely see a difference since i started using this
Laura F.
Hartsville, SC
After you get over the salty taste its actually not a bad product. But I think the raw baking soda is better. Compared to other products, I think my breath stays fresher longer.
Holly H.
It's hard to find a great toothpaste that is gluten free, and actually feels like your mouth is freshly cleaned.....but this toothpaste goes above and beyond. The taste/scent is slightly different than what most toothpastes have, but after the first couple of uses you won't even notice. My mouth and teeth are fresh with no worries of being exposed to any gluten. Win-win all the way!
Marina K.
Oxford, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I used the Bright and Strong version and it's perfect!!! Super cleans hard to reach teeth and you can feel it's subtly gritty, it feels like it truly fights tartar. After using Colgate and Crest for years, I wanted something new and fresh, here it is. Won't be changing my paste in a while after trying this cutie! Bright teeth that feel super squeaky clean is priceless 👍👍👍
Leigh A.
Wilmington, NC
I feel like this product definitely works as intended but I just couldn't get past the taste
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White™ Extreme Whitening with Stain Defense uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pretty intense mint flavor but leaves teeth a heavy duty clean. Really removes everything, I haven't been using it long so idk about the whitening claims but I love how clean my whole mouth feels.
Tapasya D.
Orlando, FL
I love this product because it keeps my teeth minty fresh and ultra white. I feel though it usuall I love this product because it keeps my teeth minty fresh and ultra white. I feel though it  easily keeps my teeth clean one other products don’t. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a new toothpaste to choose
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
kasey C.
Grand Jct, MI
il y a 8 mois
Is ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White™ Extreme Whitening with Stain Defense easy on your teeth? Does it cause the enamel to come off your teeth?
Flor M. il y a 8 mois
It’s a little heavy, but add water on the toothpaste amount once put on the toothbrush can help. For me it provides a cleaner mouth and easy to rise. I just did not enjoy the baking soda flavor, but would use again.
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
il y a 9 mois
Lindsay J. il y a 9 mois
Lol. It does. It just works so well tho. It’s unfortunate. I got used to the taste now.