Arm & Hammer

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
We have been using this product for years and wouldn’t use any other toothpaste. It leaves with beautifully white teeth and the mint flavor is perfect without being overpowering. We love the baking soda without that gritty texture!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Arm & Hammer Advance White - This was a random buy. We were going on a trip and I wanted to grab a travel size toothpaste and I came across this one and decided to grab it. I have now ordered a full size tube off of Amazon because I have really been pleased. It takes a couple of days to get used to the baking soda/peroxide type of taste on your tongue but I really hasn't bothered me since I rinse with mouthwash afterwards anyways. My teeth feel cleaner, and the texture makes me feel like it really is cleaning my teeth better and I'm not using a different toothbrush so it's most definitely the toothpaste that is making a difference. Overall, will continue to buy after I use up the full size I have coming in!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I have been using this for over a decade or longer. I know for some it’s a slight adjustment from other toothpastes with the texture but I feel like my teeth are not clean unless I am using arm and hammer! I got my husband on it and it maintains white teeth for us.