ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White™ Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Toothpaste

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Find oral care products at Target.com! ARM & HAMMER Advance White Extreme Whitening is specially formulated with Baking Soda and Peroxide to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. The Baking Soda gently removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action, while high levels of Peroxide target tough, set-in stains with extra whitening power. Plus, Stain Defense technology actually helps to prevent new stains from setting. It's the secret to a whiter, brighter smile.

Ingredients

Active: Sodium Fluoride 0.243%...Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste. Inactive: Sodium Bicarbonate, PEG-8, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, PEG/PPG 116/66 Copolymer, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Silica, Sodium Saccharin, Flavor, Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.

• Does this work well? How does it compare to crest whiteni...3 Answers
  • has anyone who used this noticed a visible difference in ...6 Answers
ARM & HAMMER™  Advance White™ Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Toothpaste
Buy on Target
Christine R.
This is legit hands down my favorite toothpaste, I see it has low ratings because the baking soda one tastes terrible. You actually get used to the taste and there’s other flavors to choose from. I like this cause it makes my buttered popcorn teeth look like unbuttered popcorn within two weeks of use. Using up the whole tube definitely makes my teeth super white. Not a lot of toothpaste make your teeth white like that not even crest the whitening strips brand makes my teeth that white. Seriously, give this poor toothpaste a chance to change your mind. :)
Meghan f.
Nice packaging and easy to find. I used to do the old school method of actual baking soda, so this is a healthier way ! Exceeded my expectations and is very effective. It not only whitens your teeth and freshens breath, but it really is great on your gums . I like to keep things simple with my teeth.. and this toothpaste changed things for me. Using crest I had horrible issues going on. Once I switched, the difference was almost immediate.
Sirena N.
I liked the idea of using baking soda in my toothpaste, but that was before I realized how wierd that would taste. I think the toothpaste worked and cleaned my teeth, but it hmdidnt have that same minty taste that leaves the mouth feeling so fresh, which could be a good thing if you're not someone who likes that. You can purchase this at almost any drugstore/retailer, but I probably won't repurchase.
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m really picky with toothpastes most of them are way too strong and burn my mouth. This is one of the two I like. Whitening benefits are always a plus especially as a smoker, I definitely think it helps keep my teeth white. I think it’s like 8$ so might be expensive to some but it lasts my household forever and worth it especially as something you need every day!
Caroline M.
I was tired of not seeing results with my Crest whitening toothpaste so I gave Arm and Hammer a try. After just a few uses I could see a difference in my teeth's color. This stuff tastes absolutely terrible by itself, but when you use it in conjunction with another toothpaste it's not bad at all. With that being said, you get used to it's taste after a while.
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Once you get over the initial skepticism with the taste and texture, this is honestly the best toothpaste. I've used this for years, and even my dentist visits have been easier/better since I switched from Crest. It leaves your mouth and teeth feeling very clean, and with the baking soda working to whiten your teeth, there's no reason to not try this toothpaste!
Shatoya D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you love a clean feel to your teeth- this is for you! I personally feel that nothing cleans and whitens teeth quite like baking soda. After using this, it is almost impossible to switch brands because you notice how bad other toothpastes are in comparison. This does a great job of scrubbing off coffee stains from your teeth and leaving them sparkling white.
Viridiana G.
San Francisco , CA
My favorite and the only one I use. When I first used it the flavor was bad but I got used to it soon. I mean is a different, strong flavor because the baking soda but now I love it. I don’t use so many things to keep my teeth white. So this amazing product is what help me so much, if you can get over the strong flavor, use it
Tosha Y.
I’ve purchased this toothpaste maybe 2 to 3 times it works ok and does what it’s supposed to but I haven’t got it again because it has a strong baking soda like taste to it and it makes it hard to brush as long as a person should. It does make your teeth feel clean but I probably would not buy it again
Bonnie N.
Nashua
Stop looking for a whitening toothpaste: you’ve found it. After YEARS of trying the popular whitening toothpastes I decided to give this a try. I noticed results after the first brushing. Years of tea and coffee stains have been removed in weeks. This is the toothpaste I’m sticking with.
Anya R.
has anyone who used this noticed a visible difference in whiteness?
Danielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work well? How does it compare to crest whitening toothpastes?