ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White™ Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Toothpaste

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Find oral care products at Target.com! ARM & HAMMER Advance White Extreme Whitening is specially formulated with Baking Soda and Peroxide to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. The Baking Soda gently removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action, while high levels of Peroxide target tough, set-in stains with extra whitening power. Plus, Stain Defense technology actually helps to prevent new stains from setting. It's the secret to a whiter, brighter smile.

Ingredients

Active: Sodium Fluoride 0.243%...Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste. Inactive: Sodium Bicarbonate, PEG-8, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, PEG/PPG 116/66 Copolymer, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Silica, Sodium Saccharin, Flavor, Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.

• Does this work well? How does it compare to crest whiteni...3 Answers
  • has anyone who used this noticed a visible difference in ...6 Answers
ARM & HAMMER™  Advance White™ Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Toothpaste
Meghan f.
Nice packaging and easy to find. I used to do the old school method of actual baking soda, so this is a healthier way ! Exceeded my expectations and is very effective. It not only whitens your teeth and freshens breath, but it really is great on your gums . I like to keep things simple with my teeth.. and this toothpaste changed things for me. Using crest I had horrible issues going on. Once I switched, the difference was almost immediate.
Bre R.
stoneboro pa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m really picky with toothpastes most of them are way too strong and burn my mouth. This is one of the two I like. Whitening benefits are always a plus especially as a smoker, I definitely think it helps keep my teeth white. I think it’s like 8$ so might be expensive to some but it lasts my household forever and worth it especially as something you need every day!
Caroline M.
I was tired of not seeing results with my Crest whitening toothpaste so I gave Arm and Hammer a try. After just a few uses I could see a difference in my teeth's color. This stuff tastes absolutely terrible by itself, but when you use it in conjunction with another toothpaste it's not bad at all. With that being said, you get used to it's taste after a while.
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you love a clean feel to your teeth- this is for you! I personally feel that nothing cleans and whitens teeth quite like baking soda. After using this, it is almost impossible to switch brands because you notice how bad other toothpastes are in comparison. This does a great job of scrubbing off coffee stains from your teeth and leaving them sparkling white.
Bonnie N.
Nashua
Stop looking for a whitening toothpaste: you’ve found it. After YEARS of trying the popular whitening toothpastes I decided to give this a try. I noticed results after the first brushing. Years of tea and coffee stains have been removed in weeks. This is the toothpaste I’m sticking with.
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
I’ve tried a million different toothpastes and nothing cleans my teeth and makes them as white as the arm and hammer brand- and I specifically use the whitening one so I don’t need to use a whitening kit. If you look up how to whiten your teeth almost every recipe includes baking soda- so it makes sense that the arm and hammer baking soda tooth paste always makes my teeth super white! I️ drink coffee regularly and I can promise if you brush your teeth regularly with this stuff your teeth will still be very white and clean! 😊 highly highly recommend this toothpaste!
Jennifer C.
Denver, CO
I think this is the one that I tried and i hated the taste. It was just gross. I believe it's supposed to really make your teeth white and healthy but I cannot get passed the taste. I'm not sure that it was this specific toothpaste but it was for sure Arm & Hammer
Brianna M.
Marion, IN
I always loved this tooth paste since I was in my teens. It doesn’t have the normal nasty taste of baking soda but it does wonders on your teeth. It keeps them stain free and super clean. As the granddaughter of a dental assistant of 20 years I highly recommend!
Kayla H.
Port Angeles , WA
I love how clean this toothpaste leaves my teeth looking and feeling! After just one use you can already see the difference in the color! It's not expensive either. It's definitely my go to toothpaste. Leaves my mouth looking feeling and smelling great!
Brittany M.
Zeeland
This toothpaste honestly changed my entire life! The feeling it left especially with braces was beyond compare to other brands. I feel refreshed and my teeth feel clean and not gritty. It's only $2.50 as well. A great purchase and am very satisfied!
Anya R.
has anyone who used this noticed a visible difference in whiteness?
Danielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work well? How does it compare to crest whitening toothpastes?

back