Personal CareOral CareToothpasteArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Advance White Breath Freshening Toothpaste

ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White™ Breath Freshening Toothpaste

NULL

How long does it take to notice differences?
Is this really work.
Is this good on your tooth enamel? Ive been using this for years now and I love the clean I get but I just recently heard that baking soda is abrasive on your teeth. Should I switch?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White™ Breath Freshening Toothpaste!
Rach G.
Union City
ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White™ Breath Freshening Toothpaste uploaded by Rach G.
It makes my teeth super white after the first use 🥰 I have been using it for 2 years now and I’m not sure when I am ever going to change my toothpaste. Ps: I need more !! Love this product !!
member-224861
ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White™ Breath Freshening Toothpaste uploaded by member-224861
I had braces for over 5 years and my teeth were very stained and I could never find a good toothpaste that was gentle and whitened my teeth, but this!! OHH MY!! I always get so excited to brush my teeth now bc I know there going to look AMAZING! Just ignore the photo. I don’t have a good one of them, and my lips look so plump!
Autumn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I honestly did not like the taste of this product at all. It felt really weird on my teeth when I went to brush as well.
Tasha O.
Chula vista , CA
ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White™ Breath Freshening Toothpaste uploaded by Tasha O.
I use it 3 times a day. I need to say that the flavor is kind of strong but u will get use to it. I love my white teeth ! Also I could say that’s a little bit pricey but the results are worth it. [product:arm-&-hammer-advanced-whitening-toothpaste-3-shades-whiter-75ml-(pack-of-6)]
Roxanne P.
Chillicothe, OH
This is the toothpaste we use in my home.  It is the most breath freshening you can get. We usually get it at Wal-Mart. Its very effective g r freshening and whitening. I use it 2 times a day. Lol t removes stains set on by the crazy amount of tea I drink. I would definitely recommend it to anyone else. ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White™ Extreme Whitening with Stain Defense
Toya J.
This product helps keep my teeth white. Being a coffee drinker I can say this is a great product to use.
Laura T.
Ubly, MI
I did not like this toothpaste made my teeth feel like they had a film on them
I did not like this toothpaste made my teeth feel like they had a film on them
Carly C.
Venice, CA
Always great and minty fresh! I like the rough texture and reliability of it. A great toothpaste that goes a long way!
Bryan C.
Worcester, MA
This is my go too toothpaste. I’ve used many other in the past but non have been as affective as arm and hammer has been. In just one brush I already saw the difference. I would definitely recommend this product for those who wanna brighten their teeth
Maroon A.
Reno, NV
My favorite toothpaste. I started using it after I used it once at my friend’s house. I noticed a huge difference from Colgate which I used before. Never went back!