ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White™ Breath Freshening Toothpaste uploaded by Kali C.ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White™ Breath Freshening Toothpaste uploaded by Queenie C.ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White™ Breath Freshening Toothpaste uploaded by Aaliyah T.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

• Naturally powered by ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda for healthier teeth and gums*:
  • neutralizes harmful acids before they damage teeth
  • penetrates between teeth and along gum line for a deep clean
  • removes more plaque in hard to reach places than a regular toothpaste
  • low abrasion formula that won’t damage enamel
  • safely whitens with the gentle power of baking soda
  • Deep cleaning gets teeth up to 3 shades whiter and won't damage enamel
  • Removes and prevents new stains from setting with Stain Defense™ technology
  • Fresh breath lasts for hours
  • Fluoride cavity protection and enamel strengthening
  • Tartar Control
  • Winter Mint Flavor

• Is this good on your tooth enamel? Ive been using this fo...3 Answers
  • Is this really work.3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Whitney S.
Jellico
This toothpaste is probably the best I’ve tried. I can really tell a difference in my teeth’s whiteness when I use this stuff. The baking soda flavor kinda of took by surprise when I first started using it but I eventually got use to the flavor. I really do feel like this tooth paste actually does something for my teeth.
Sienna G.
This is a great toothpaste to use to help whiten your teeth. The only down part to it is that it doesn’t taste so good, not minty like most toothpastes but you get the results that you want. I will keep using this product but it’s important to use mouthwash after for a fresh breathe
Jae F.
This is the only toothpaste I have used for the last 13years. The formula is just right and I constantly recommend it to family and friends. For the average price of $4.36 in my local Walmart it does everything from whitening to keeping my mouth nice and refreshed longer.
Javoszia S.
Seagoville, TX
I got this as a sample from my dentist. It’s very gritty and the flavor is not good. I didn’t feel like it was any better than my other toothpastes so I didn’t keep using it. I would recommend this if the texture and flavor of your toothpaste doesn’t matter to you.
Marie K.
Canby
I’ve only used this once and I think it’s going to stay that way... the taste is absolutely disgusting and I cannot stand it. And obviously if you want to see results you have to be consistent with it and since I’ve only used it once so I didn’t see any changes
-mgf /.
Sacramento , CA
My whole family uses this because it’s just that amazing. This is THE only toothpaste I choose to use. It is so effective and it makes my teeth look great and my breath smell great. I usually buy this at Walmart and it’s not at all expensive.
Kristen S.
Starkville, MS
Yuck is all I can say. I hate the taste. I shouldn't gag while brushing my teeth because of the taste! I can't say it did much to whiten my teeth either, even after repetitive use. I'll stick to my crest whitening toothpaste from now on.
Hollie S.
Mason , WV
This toothpaste didn’t leave my teeth feeling clean for the entire day, which is what I look for in a toothpaste. I️t also leaves a gritty residue behind and I can’t get past the baking soda texture. This toothpaste just wasn’t for me.
Sevy D.
Cathedral City
I know this toothpaste is an acquired taste for some people, but I love it. This is my toothpaste of choice. It helps to whiten my teeth, and it doesn't have the strong aftertaste that makes orange juice taste bad after brushing.
Akaylia A.
This toothpaste is good! But being that it’s called advanced white you’d expect more from it. But all in all it’s a good toothpaste for the price. Kind of tastes super salty which threw me off at first but you get used to it.
Lauren S.
Leitchfield, KY
Is this good on your tooth enamel? Ive been using this for years now and I love the clean I get but I just recently heard that baking soda is abrasive on your teeth. Should I switch?
Ruriko M.