ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White™ Breath Freshening Toothpaste uploaded by Aaliyah T.ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White™ Breath Freshening Toothpaste uploaded by Kali C.ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White™ Breath Freshening Toothpaste uploaded by Queenie C.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

• Naturally powered by ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda for healthier teeth and gums*:
  • neutralizes harmful acids before they damage teeth
  • penetrates between teeth and along gum line for a deep clean
  • removes more plaque in hard to reach places than a regular toothpaste
  • low abrasion formula that won’t damage enamel
  • safely whitens with the gentle power of baking soda
  • Deep cleaning gets teeth up to 3 shades whiter and won't damage enamel
  • Removes and prevents new stains from setting with Stain Defense™ technology
  • Fresh breath lasts for hours
  • Fluoride cavity protection and enamel strengthening
  • Tartar Control
  • Winter Mint Flavor

• Is this good on your tooth enamel? Ive been using this fo...3 Answers
  • Is this really work.3 Answers
Shaila D.
HILLSBORO, OR
Definatley worth buying. My teeth where starting to get stained by coffee and a friend recomended this toothpaste. It worked quickly and made my smile bright again. It does taste like baking soda so dont expect much of a regular toothpaste taste.
Haley P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a huge fan of this toothpaste. It tasted chalky and not minty or fresh like a regular toothpaste. I only used it a couple of times so I wasn’t able to see how effective it was because I could not get past the taste.
Sienna G.
This is a great toothpaste to use to help whiten your teeth. The only down part to it is that it doesn’t taste so good, not minty like most toothpastes but you get the results that you want. I will keep using this product but it’s important to use mouthwash after for a fresh breathe
Javoszia S.
Seagoville, TX
I got this as a sample from my dentist. It’s very gritty and the flavor is not good. I didn’t feel like it was any better than my other toothpastes so I didn’t keep using it. I would recommend this if the texture and flavor of your toothpaste doesn’t matter to you.
Rai J.
N Charleston, SC
Purchased at: Target
While this is a great toothpaste for whitening the taste is awful.. it’s chalky and leaves residue after brushing. I prefer to just use my Colgate toothpaste and whiten with baking soda. I don’t recommend this if you are particular about taste.
Hollie S.
Mason , WV
This toothpaste didn’t leave my teeth feeling clean for the entire day, which is what I look for in a toothpaste. I️t also leaves a gritty residue behind and I can’t get past the baking soda texture. This toothpaste just wasn’t for me.
Emily W.
I would say this toothpaste works for cleaning your teeth but I don’t think it really keeps it super white or helps to whiten your teeth, I have used other products that have white my teeth faster. It does have a fresh taste.
Akaylia A.
Staten Island, NY
This toothpaste is good! But being that it’s called advanced white you’d expect more from it. But all in all it’s a good toothpaste for the price. Kind of tastes super salty which threw me off at first but you get used to it.
Hannah T.
Charleston, WV
This works really well for a whitening toothpaste. You can see a difference after just a few times using it. Unfortunately, the taste is very good. The baking soda is really sting, but I guess that’s why it works so well.
Maribel G.
It has a horrible taste to it! It tastes like baking soda, the taste is not good . It does help your teeth whiten but the taste is to much it kills the product horribly but not bad for the price and it does help
Lauren S.
Leitchfield, KY
Is this good on your tooth enamel? Ive been using this for years now and I love the clean I get but I just recently heard that baking soda is abrasive on your teeth. Should I switch?
Ruriko M.