BY ARM & HAMMER

Sophia W.
Encinitas, CA
Was not a fan of the flavor or of the consistency of fb this toothpaste. it left my teeth very sensitive and I did not like how it tasted
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have yet to meet an arm & hammer oral product I didn't like honestly. This one tasted more fresh then the others yet just as effective
Berta T.
Oklahoma City , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I grew up with the idea that baking soda cleaned teeth well. I enjoyed using this because I felt like this was really working on my teeth
Joannie M.
It works good really intense taste and smell it was too strong for me I can whiten teeth with baking soda and lemons with less intensity
SHIRLEY S.
Fort Smith, AR
It was ok. I mostly use crest . It did clean my mouth and has a good taste to it. I'm sure it's results are good at the dentist also.
Sabrina H.
South Jordan, UT
Love! It leaves my teeth whiter than white. I like the taste and I like the results. Everything about this product is just perfect.
Nicholas G.
Tucson, AZ
The toothpaste cleaned but left a rough residue on the surface of my teeth and it became an irritating sensation after a few hours.
Shayna P.
Port St Lucie, Fl
I like arm and hammer toothpaste but sometimes it can't leave my mouth tasting funny and tingly. I stopped using it for that reason
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Arm & Hammer toothpaste I really didn't care for the taste. Maybe it was the icy mint. I usually like mint flavored toothpastes.
Angela R.
Lynbrook, NY
I wasn't happy with this toothpaste. I hated the taste and I felt like it was chalky, which was weird bc it was a gel toothpaste.