BY ARM & HAMMER

Heather V.
Asheboro, NC
I do not like the taste of this toothpaste. It left a horrible after taste in my mouth and I also get get that clean feeling I was looking for.
Nicole V.
Good toothpaste. I'm sure it does the job, but it doesn't taste very good and I can find cheaper (Colgate) toothpaste at the Dollar Tree anyways
Blinda D.
Port Barre, LA
Overall wasn't very satisfied at all. It left a gritty feeling after use. Wasn't happy at all. Didn't leave the clean feeling I was aiming for
Amber F.
I am not a fan of this toothpaste. While it does a satisfactory job at cleaning your teeth, it did not seem to work as well as other brands.
Megan S.
Auburn, AL
Cleaned well. Made teeth feel nice and clean. Fresh clean. Helped prevent tooth stain from coffee and coke. Decent price. Got it at walmart.
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a toothpaste brand I prefer. This advanced white formula really works. It's helps clean my teeth and leaves my mouth fresh and clean.
Erik H.
Winder , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste was just not for me. I like the very sudsy and exfoliating stuff. This was too grainy feeling and just not of my preference.
MILLIE C.
It's not that I don't like it but I just found that the Crest Deep Clean toothpaste left my mouth feeling fresh for a longer period of time
Melissa G.
Collierville, TN
I'm not a fan of arm and hammer toothpaste, even though it is supposed to whiten your teeth more it tastes too much like baking soda to me
lisa c.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Didn't care for the Arm &Hammer advance white toothpaste tasted very chalky doesn't compare to my other brands first time user price was good