BY ARM & HAMMER

Melissa B.
Oxford, GA
This is my all time favorite toothpaste. I have been using this product for several years now. My mouth feels so healthy and clean after each use and no cavities!
Jonya S.
Wasn't impressed with the product. The flavor and texture are not appealing I would rather use baking soda and the price is l! Also Kids didn'to like it at all!
Jenna C.
This isn't one of my favorite toothpastes. It cleans my teeth but it's not like Colgate or crest. I would only buy this again if it was on a really good sale.
Marissa G.
San Diego, CA
Not a big fan of their toothpaste i think they should stick with keeping it to baking and cleaning products ! The toothepaste tasted too much like baking soda
Tori W.
Roseville , CA
My husband loved this toothpaste I didn't. He rebought it for himself. He noticed a differed in his teeth when using it. They appeared whiter after a few uses.
Glenda J.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this at our local grocery store because I had a coupon. I will say the taste and texture was awful. I do like some of Arm and Hammers other products.
Dajah L.
Houma, LA
I hated this toothpaste. It didn't keep my teeth clean for the day at all. At least it didn't feel like it. And it didn't show me that I was either so yea.
Idaliz L.
Geneva, NY
My mother bought it once she didn't like it nor did I.not such a good product like advertisement says.i guess my mother wouldn't buy it again nor would i.
Liz R.
Hingham, MA
Very paste-y feeling as if granules in it. did not like the texture of the toothpaste at all, although uses baking soda. Probably not going to buy again
Lilah M.
Carmichael, CA
Not a huge fan of this brand. The taste wasn't great and my kids didn't like using it. I have tried other brands with peroxide that had a better taste.